layla

Hi hunny,

yeah im ok, thanks for asking :)

havnt been on much over xmas coz my pc broke, had to go and buy a new one yesterday.

nothing to report, feeling peroidy but thats it, nothing is coming of it.

how you doing? did you have a nice xmas?

have you sorted out your broadband?

Awwww, I almost hoped you we'ren't going to reply....I get all excited when I see a thread with someone's name on it!

:)

lol sorry :)

i wish i wasnt here to reply either.

i dont think anything will happen just yet tho, im only 37ish weeks depending on what date you go by.

next week will be my week i think, new years day we are clearing all the decorations down and cleaning the house, then he can come when ever he wants lol

hi

yes we had a nice christmas. got my sil's cold so i feel pretty grotty. i am working my last three days at work now.

we are just waiting for our new broadband package from aol now. i am going to change my email address on here though. aol have told me that it will be [email protected] so at least i have got that.

hubby has said that he doesnt want me to post baby's piccies on this site. he said that anybody could look at piccies. i think that Nathalie's hubby has said the same thing. but i do want to post a piccie. so i might just put one of baby on here. i will just have to see what happens.

i cant wait ive got 26 days until c section.

have you experienced any stabbing pains. i was getting them on my right down the bottom just below the bump. any ideas what it could be.

x

i feel the same about posting pics, alot of freaks use the net, i dont want someone stealing a pic of Coby and saying he's theres, like a few people have done on here.
I will prob post one and thats it, i wont be doing the watch me grow thing.

I have had a few stabbing pains, like sharpe ones that make you stop what your doing? i put it down to the baby pushing down. seeing my midwife tomorow so i will double check with her and let you know what she says if you want

that would be great layla. i'm not seeing my midwife until the 9 january.

would you mind if i telephoned you when i have my baby as i will be hospital for a few days and hubby is absolutely useless on computer, wouldnt even know how to switch the thing on. lol

if it would be a problem then dont worry.

x

i havent heard from Amy's mum. what about Beanie she is going in today isnt she.

of course i wouldnt mind, i will PM you with my numbers now hun

xx

got them :)

hope beanie and amy's mum are ok.

i best go and get dressed, im sat here in my dressing gown, having a lazy day lol

catch you later

xx

Hey Layla and Davina,

I am still here but hopefully not for much longer.

I have had the pains, but mine go up my private and baby really pushes down and makes me think my waters are going to go, the pressure is unbelieveable, BUT i read on the net last night that it is a sign that labour is drawing closer!! oooooh :shock:

Layla i have the hospital again tomorrow for the un neccesary growth scan!
I have had really bad period and back pain since yesterday afternoon so i am hoping i am in slow labour and won't need to go tomorrow!

Oh and i am actually nesting today, i can actually be bothered doing something.

hi hun,

sounds promising!

i have been getting that pushing down feeling too, keep thinking, any min now my waters will gush...but nothing :(

if you do get round to having your scan tomorrow let us know how it goes!

i to have had a change of energy today, i am much more awake and feel like tidying up, it might be coz i slept in late this morning tho, the lie in prob did me good.

hopefuly not to much longer for us now!!

me and Jase think its going to happen in the first week of Jan

yay, i am pleased for you hopefully you are in slow labour.

i am getting a lot of pressure down below at the moment but i am only 35 weeks tomorrow, so on my part i think it is wishful thinking :)

fingers crossed for you hun. Amy will soon have a brother or sister :D

x

oohh layla

fingers crossed for you to. how is Jase coping, i bet he is like a dog with two tails. :D

x

hes being great, he keeps tapping my belly asking Coby to come out lol

in the night, every little moan or movment from me and he wakes up asking if this is it lol bless him

Lets hope so Layla, i am really fed up now.

I have been experiencing....
Stomach ache (periody)
Back ache (baby is back to back)
Really really sore breast- not nipples (can't even touch them)
I have actually felt like doing some work!! (BLIMEY)
and alot of pressure.

But you feel some of this as well Layla so it could be a 3rd trimester thing.

I think it is just wishful thinking on my part to be honest!

i am so excited for both of you.

i was looking at some of my first posts back in April and it seems like another lifetime ago.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back