layla and amy's mum

Hopefully the sweep will help then. did you have problems with your other childrens births? I really cant see why they wont induce you as Coby is so big. its really silly.

x

no my other two were both easy straight forward pregnancies, Charlie-Jane weighed 7lbs 2oz and Ethan was 7lbs 7oz.

They have said that Coby is 8lbs already and do agree with me that if they leave me he will get to 10lb ish full term, but refuse to induce me eariler than 39 weeks by there dates, its so annoying, its me that has to go through it not them! i had to grovel to get him to agree to the induction in the first place, he said the doc who told me at my last scan shouldnt have said i could have one.

they dont seem to know what they are all doing up there, i never see the same person each time and they all say something different

but surely they can induce from 37 + safely cant they. thats just a load of bull that they are telling you.

the consultant told me that they dont like to do a c section earlier than 38 weeks as there can be problems with the babys lungs due to them not coming through the natural birth process, so i cant see why you cant have it dont more towards the beginning of january.

x

i dont understand either, he put the fear of god in to Jase yesterday aswell which doesnt help.

went on about inductions carry more risks than if i went natrualy and listed off all these things that could possibly happen, jase came away from there saying he doesnt want me to be induced coz hes worried.

i told him its just the worse case suitations he was talking about but hes still worried.

i know the at 36 weeks a babys lungs are mature, so like you say, there is no reason why they couldnt induce me at 37 or 38 weeks, but he said he wouldnt and doesnt suport that, grrrr

my midwife is great tho, im hoping once i tell her on thursday she can help me out with things and either get me moving or give me advice that will do it

sometimes these consultant think that they are god. and they put the fear of god into some patients and families. your consultant sounds like a right tosser. is he your actual consultant or just an associate of your consultant.

x

my consultant was on holiday for 3 weeks! so i saw the one who was covering for him

i have never seen my consultant. i havent even seen the same consultant twice. the first one i saw practically forced me into saying that i would have a c section, never even mentioned VBAC. i changed my mind about having a c section at first i only changed my mind about definitely wanting a section when i got to 5 - 6 months.

sometimes these consultants really need to get some manners when dealing with patients. hopefully you will either see your consultant or another associate next.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back