Laundry!!

Am I the only one who washes everyday then? It's a right pain in the ass!! Especially when it's too hot to put the heating on and it's raining so you can't get stuff on the line. I begrudge using the tumble dryer coz it eats the electric xx

I try to keep on top of it and do a load a day but if I'm working that just doesn't happen..

I'm sat here sorting clean clothes into piles as I type!! I've got one more load to do from thr kitchen laundry basket and then I need to bring down our basket from our room and then that's it! *phew*

Looks like a day of ironing for me tomorrow!!

I do some everyday, Jacob is a bugger with his sheets. Lol. I'd love a laundry fairy though haha but 9/10 my mother brings washing here in bin bags because she has so much to do lol.

Aye that's it like terrie, washing = ironing and I swear I would rather clean a thousand toilets than stand ironing in thus heat!

OH always asks why I complain about washing, he says the washer does it for you. Yes but it doesn't sort it, hang it up and iron it does it, stupid man! Xx

I put on a wash most days and it's just the two of us just now. I iron on demand and it looks like our utility room is actually our walk-in wardrobe! As for laundry basket, my OH seems to think the floor is one giant laundry basket, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, the actual location is irrelevant, as long as it's on the floor!

I put on a wash most days and it's just the two of us just now. I iron on demand and it looks like our utility room is actually our walk-in wardrobe! As for laundry basket, my OH seems to think the floor is one giant laundry basket, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, the actual location is irrelevant, as long as it's on the floor!

Down the side of the matress too? Lol

my mum is taking a basket of ironing for me tomorrow :) yay!

I want to borrow your mam! My mam walks past my house every day and can't even be arsed to call in and say hello, never mind help me out! Your mam sounds awesome! Xx

terrie, my washing regime is the exact same as yours!! x

I have 2 baskets in my room, and one each for the kids in there rooms,
I so lots of seperate washes, Jumpers, Jeans, Lights, Darks, Whites, towels, Bedding, hubbies work clothes
I tend to wash over the weekend as I'm at work all day and our washing machine bleeps every 10 mins after its finished!!
I refuse to Iron anything - unless its a special occasion and we are going out somewhere and need crease free clothes

I am finally going to buy myself a washing line at the weekend as I couldn't have one before with the dogs as they would pull the washing down!!

All in all I generally get all of our stuff washed in 1 day! But I do use the quick wash setting on the machine unless its really dirty clothes!

Wow bonny you must wash constantly on a weekend bless! Im with you on the ironing tho I HATE it.....xx

Yeah pretty much all weekend the washing machine is on - I just don't seem to find the time during the week as I hate to leave the clothes in the machine any longer than I have to as they start to smell - Plus but the time I'm home from work its half 7 and I'm rushing around doing everything else I forget that theres washing to do!!!

just thought i would join in with the laundry convo!!
I have no washong machine! it broke 2 weekends ago and we cant afford another one til after our hols in sept! my house is overflowing with laundry! managed to do a bit at my mums!

My granny has offered to lend us the money but dont reallhy want to off an 80 year old! lol! but it may be desperate times soon

Oh mrsmc is there a river near you I can let you have a wash board lol!

Hope you get new washer sorted asap its a nightmare when their broken isnt it!

We put two in our utility room when we first bought this house and then sil washer broke down so we gaver her one of ours....then our other one broke the next month so we had to buy another one!!! Grrrrrrrrrr typical isnt it! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back