I have no water :(

hearts81

Reaction score
My kitchen tap hasn't been working at all for the last few days. Has been a pain in the ass having to go up and down the stairs to the bathroom all day to get water. I could've lived with that though until we got some money to buy a new tap.

OH thought differently though and started fiddling about with it more causing the tap to fall apart and flood the kitchen :x We've had to knock the water off now so its gonna be a mission tomorrow when Reece wakes trying to get him clean etc. Plus I'll be stinking!! :shock:

Dont have a clean bottle either :(

Will have to find someone to lend us some money in the morning for a new one.

MEN!!!!!

This happened to me in an old house so I can sympathise with you. My ex had decided to fix a dripping tap in the downstairs bathroom by replacing the washer, but couldn't get the top of the tap off. So he went to B & Q and bought new taps, but then while he was trying to get the old ones off, he somehow managed to split the tap, break the sink in half, which then dropped into the bath and made a hole in the bottom! :shock: So it went from a 2p washer to £20 taps to a brand new bathroom suite in the space of half an hour! :shock: I agree with Keely's comment - bloody men!!!

I hope things aren't too stressful this morning without water hun. :hug: Have you got a sympathetic neighbour who could let you bath Reece and wash some bottles?

Men love tinkering and usually end up costing more money!!

tankett said:
This happened to me in an old house so I can sympathise with you. My ex had decided to fix a dripping tap in the downstairs bathroom by replacing the washer, but couldn't get the top of the tap off. So he went to B & Q and bought new taps, but then while he was trying to get the old ones off, he somehow managed to split the tap, break the sink in half, which then dropped into the bath and made a hole in the bottom! :shock: So it went from a 2p washer to £20 taps to a brand new bathroom suite in the space of half an hour!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You've made me feel better about my problem! :hug:

Have been to B&Q and bought a tap (cost £33!!! and that was the cheapest!!!) so just gotta wait for OH to get in at 6:30 and see if he can fit it. It might be a better idea to do it myself though :roll:

Just bought 6 bottles of water at Netto too to wash my dishes etc. Poor dog was left this morning with a bowl full of blackcurrant juice! He never drank much of it though, must not be a fave for dogs :rotfl:

hearts81 said:
tankett said:
This happened to me in an old house so I can sympathise with you. My ex had decided to fix a dripping tap in the downstairs bathroom by replacing the washer, but couldn't get the top of the tap off. So he went to B & Q and bought new taps, but then while he was trying to get the old ones off, he somehow managed to split the tap, break the sink in half, which then dropped into the bath and made a hole in the bottom! :shock: So it went from a 2p washer to £20 taps to a brand new bathroom suite in the space of half an hour!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You've made me feel better about my problem! :hug:

Have been to B&Q and bought a tap (cost £33!!! and that was the cheapest!!!) so just gotta wait for OH to get in at 6:30 and see if he can fit it. It might be a better idea to do it myself though :roll:

Just bought 6 bottles of water at Netto too to wash my dishes etc. Poor dog was left this morning with a bowl full of blackcurrant juice! He never drank much of it though, must not be a fave for dogs :rotfl:

I hope its gold plated at that price!! :lol:

we had to go without water for something like 4 months as the water had been poisoned we had to have bottled water for us to drink, the animals to drink, brush our teeth etc. was horrible and all we got was £25 off the water board even though we still ahd to pay full rates on the water we werent allowed to use and we spent much more than that on buying the bottle water!!!! ( sorry went on a bit of a rant lol)
xxxx

Hi

Aww i feel for you hun that would be aweful .
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back