oh my god ive lost it completely

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Happens to the best of us!! i went upstairs to put the milk in the fridge!!
got half way up the stairs and thoughr wtf am i doing!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh i fel much better reading everyones similar stories! :rotfl:

I was at my mum and dads the other day and my fiancee phoned me asking if I had seen the remote. It was in my handbag!!!! Also I was walking up the city and had a moments panic 'wheres my handbag' It was on my shoulder!!!

loads of little things like putting milk in the cupboard and cereal in the fridge...its funny but worrying!!

I have to say though putting the washing in the toilet is classic!! :lol:

:rotfl: pregnant women are funny...

I was in asda the other week and I hung my phone off the trolley, cuz I use it to calculate how much my shoppings gonna come to lol, and I looked down at the trolley and my phone had gone so I was panicing loads then realised the phone was in my hand :shock: Almost died of shock haha!

It's ok Budge, I threw some socks in the bin the other day instead of the washing machine :?

Just glad we have this exuse for the way we are!!! :wave:

Thanks for giving me a good giggle today...the midwife advised me having a good laugh to get the endorphins going as i am due on Monday 16th October and want to get this baby on the move!
Laughter is the best thing, after feeling fed up and emotional this week cos the end is nearing and i am a bit scared.
So ta Budge! :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It doesn't get any better when LO is born ladies!!!

I watched 'How clean is your house' this morning, and they showed how dirty the soap drawer gets in the washing machine, so I decided to clean mine. I've just gone in the kitchen and noticed that I hadn't put the drawer back. But it wasn't draining next to the sink. :think: I can remember taking it out, filling the bowl with washing up liquid and hot water, washing the majority of the scum out down the sink, putting the drawer in the bowl and starting to clean it, but then nothing else. :roll: Do you know where I've just found it??? (after 15 minutes of searching, even the bins!!)

In the dishwasher!!! :shock: :rotfl: On it's own, but nice and clean!! I must have put it in there, and actually put the dishwasher on to wash it!! There's nothing else in there but the drawer!!! :rotfl:

ha ha Im totally luvvin this thread - more stories more stories please!!!!

I am laughing out loud at work though which looks a bit suspect!! they all think I lost it when I was 12 weeks anyhow so nevermind!!

:dance: :roll:

Well yesterday..i went looking for the irnong board in the freezer, and went to put my underwear in the bin and just as i was about to throw it in i realised what i was doing.
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Im wondering if my brain will ever go back to the way it was :think: :think:

Eblinx said:
Im wondering if my brain will ever go back to the way it was :think: :think:
quick answer? NO!!!!!

I spent ages this morning looking for my mobile, created at Emily conviced she had been playing with it, gaveher all the "don't lie to me and make it worse speeches"

It was in my back pocket :oops:

I am always making Oh coffee without coffee in it!!! work that one out girls :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Its not too bad i guess..my brain was not much better to start with :shhh:

eblinx i am living proof that your brain does not return to normal.

I did an online IQ test at the beginning of my pregnancy (to prove i was smarter than oh, which i am!), and it came out as 134.

I did one the other day after me and my brother where talking about it for some reason, and i have dropped down 14 points!!!! Ok, the 2nd test was american based, and not as 'easy' to understand as the 1st, but 14 points!!!!!!
:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back