late (i think)

ema-lou24

Reaction score
wll because this was our last month actually TTC, i havent really been taking a note of things so im not sure.
My last af was the 6th of feb, but i ovulated late this month so i THINK i was due to start on sat just past (6th) and i aint had nothing yet, not even a twinge.
i wasnt gonna post it up as i dont wanna get my hopes up iykwim!

only thing ive noticed is the taste in my mouth is just minging lol

but if im totally honest i dont think it had happened this month, i dont feel any different, i just think my body is enjoying playing with my head and emotions.

i tested this am with FMU, but it was a BFN. i did get up for the loo about 2am tho lol

i have no idea.

Last edited:
hope it turns out to be a bfp hun. i was due af yesterday but nothing as yet and im never late.
i'm the same as you though don't want to get my hopes up and don't feel any different. been feeling sick but put tht down to tablets i have been put on. xx

really hope so lovely it would be such a lovely ending to what you have been though so far!!! xxx

Omg I really hope it's pos Hun!!!!! Fingers crossed lovely x x x

:dust: Really hope this is it for you hun.

Everything crossed for you :dust: Really hope you get a bfp soon x

i havent really had any symptoms either
just the beginnings of a head cold last few days and tired, bobbies feel normal and no twinges or signs of af...me and OH dont wanna hump just incase it brings af on haha!
but i do think its on its way, its just my luck really.

haha hump. that made me giggle.

awww yay please let the seed have been sown for you!

Ooh fingers crossed for you! Come on bfp!!!!!! Baby dust.

lol thanks girls
just hope ive no jinxed it

was at my mums earlier and gave my OH a drink and he was like you trying to tell me summit???
i had given him my dads "daddy" cup, i didnt even notice!
it is doing my nut in lol x

Good luck over the next few days...you gonna go for a blood test at docs if you still getting bfn on monday and no af?? xXxXx

i never thought about that skimpy lol, but thanks yeah i think i will.
im working all weekend so hopefully that will put my mind off it.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back