• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Symptom of the month?

kizzibea

Reaction score
I just looked at my diary and last month the symptom that made me think last month was the month was the random headaches I found myself getting.

This month it's random mild period type cramps for the last week (since Ov).

So what is your symptom of the month this month? The one that's getting your hopes up the most.

Where do I start - lol. This is my first month ttc, but this week I've had nausea and dizziness, constipation and extreme tiredness. I think it's the tiredness that's weird for me because all my other symptoms could be pre-menstrual , but I've never suffered with this fatigue, though. I nearly passed out taking the dog for a walk earlier and I was sooooo hungry when I got home.

Hmm well I dont think I can narrow it down to just one...

1. Nausea
2. Mood Swings
3. Fatigue
4. Headaches for over a week
5. A pulling down feeling low down in my tummy
6th- Itchy belly button

The only three out of the above which are not 'Normal' for me are the nausea, headaches, the pulling down feeling in my tummy and the itchy belly button.
But to be honest I am not holding much hope as I really dont htink this is my month. :(

Last edited:
last month was a corker - all the usual, fatigue, nausea, dizziness - but the one that really made me think id get a bfp was the metallic taste in my mouth!! it was so strong i convinced myself i was positive, but then af came on day 34!!!! boooo!!! interestingly, still have the metallic taste, have since deduced that its the cheerios ive started taking for breakfast instead of toast!!!
will not be getting hung up on symptoms this month - i swear!

The month i thought i was actually pregnant, the clincher for me was having aching joints - i felt like an old lady and didn't know it was a recognised pregnancy symptom either.

is aching joins a preg symptom?
my right hip has been killing me feels like am an old woman :(

no symptoms for me yet, but my head isnt imagining them yet as I know I can't be pg! lol. Last month I had a rash on my wrists though so cross that one of the list! I'm always conscious of every twinge. 2ww can be torture!xx

lol oh yeahhhh
well i currently 10dpo and have noooooooooooo symptoms besides slight tenderness but get tht around Af n peeing bit more but again that maybe the fact tht my mum been shoveling cups of tea down my throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back