Lastest bit of 'useful' information from crazy at work

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
"You will NEVER be able to take a last minute holiday again after you've had children, believe me you have to book well in advance to make sure you get the beds you need!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: AND:

"MY children do lots of after school clubs like circus tricks, music and extra french lessons, will you be encouraging your children to do the same?"

:shock: Personally I have a mental block when it comes to thinking about week 40 so considering what my child may or may not be doing in 6 years time isn't really on my agenda at the moment! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i went on a last minute hol last yr with 2 kids, and even if ur kid does after school activites chances are u wont be going on hol during school time anyway :rotfl: :rotfl:

chezzabell said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i went on a last minute hol last yr with 2 kids, and even if ur kid does after school activites chances are u wont be going on hol during school time anyway :rotfl: :rotfl:

what? :shock: You couldn't have possibly got the beds on a last minute deal are you mental? where did those poor children sleep? In cardboard boxes?? :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Apparently after listening to her for weeks now you loose your marbles after having children!
Just told hubby if I wasn't going on maternity leave I would look for another job as I just can't stand the woman - he replied in the kindest way that he could that maybe my tollerance levels are 'Shot to s**t at the moment'! :rotfl: :rotfl: Awww bless him I couldn't stop laughing and had to totally agree with him. :rotfl:

Mama 2 Be said:
"You will NEVER be able to take a last minute holiday again after you've had children, believe me you have to book well in advance to make sure you get the beds you need!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: AND:

"MY children do lots of after school clubs like circus tricks, music and extra french lessons, will you be encouraging your children to do the same?"

:shock: Personally I have a mental block when it comes to thinking about week 40 so considering what my child may or may not be doing in 6 years time isn't really on my agenda at the moment! :shock:

You mean you haven't planned your unborn childs extra-curricular activities for 2016 yet? You need to book them early :rotfl: Shes a looper that lady.

I hate it when people act like having a baby is the end of the world and life will never be the same again in a bad negative way :roll: like cheer up! :D

When I was pregnant with Darragh someone asked me what school I would be sending him too :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back