A weird day...

Tillytots

Reaction score
Well, I had a hospital appointment today, I normally see the midwife but for some unknown reason I had a letter from hospital asking me there....

Bearing in mind, I recieved this letter way back in Nov so when I saw the midwife last week I asked her what the appt was for and she said she couldnt remember exactly but she thought it was for a check up as I had suffered depression and anxiety in the past and needed to be seen by a consultant. H'anyway my Grandad kindly drove me the 20 min drive to the hospital where I wait an hour to be seen in a waiting room full of pikey's and huffy pregnant women. One even looked like she was in labour.

I finaly get called into a room with a very nice Indian lady. Although very nice she was totally clueless bless her. I think the job was her hobby or something. I asked her what was the reason for my appointment and she said I havent got any idea. There is nothing wrong with you is there?! :lol: She wanted to know why it said 3 different due dates on my notes/scan etc and I told her I wouldnt worry, you hardly think he's going to turn up on one of those dates do you?!

I thought while I was there I would mention the fact that when I walk I get horrible ripping sensation in my tummy. Her advice was to look at my scan pictures and that would make me feel better :rotfl: I think she meant that if I looked at the pics I would think the pain was worth iy..... :roll:

Just for something to do she felt my tummy....after pulling my trousers WAY WAY down low and smiling at my lady bits :shock: god only knows why she smiled....I know they looked neat and tidy as I sorted them this morning. My only guess is she is a lesbo.

After that I left. Puzzled and feeling like I have had my time wasted today! Ive decided that the only other appointment Im attending is GTT test in a few weeks and midwife if I HAVE to. Im seriosuly considering changing midwives too. She is rubbish and I dont think she has any children herself....I know she has a dog though. Maybe thats why she isnt so good?

Just had to share my odd day with you all :D

awwww bless you, your appt sounded a bit random lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahahahaha, i love the bit about her smiling at your lady bits :rotfl:

it sounds like you were on one of they funny tv shows like 'punked' or something where it's all a wind-up :rotfl:

maybe she wasn't really even a doctor :think: :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
Just for something to do she felt my tummy....after pulling my trousers WAY WAY down low and smiling at my lady bits :shock: god only knows why she smiled....I know they looked neat and tidy as I sorted them this morning. My only guess is she is a lesbo.

:D .... :lol: .... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm sorry but that really made me laugh..

Maybe it was an admin error and you didn't need an appointment, it would say in your notes as to why they would want to see you..'tis very strange :think:

Excellent story hun! I needed cheering up after a knackering day at school! :rotfl:

:rotfl: thanks for sharing it really made me chuckle and was definately worth the reading :rotfl:

:D

glad it made you smile....It was just SOOOOOOO random!! It didnt say anything in my notes with regards to todays appointment thats the thing... :think:

Im glad its over anyway :lol:

how bizarre! I think I'd be scared if a doctor smiled at my lady bits :lol:

I was scared! VERY scared :rotfl:

I think we're just sent days like this to spin us out :lol:

LOL, that is all very random but did make me laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back