What is this baby up to....

littlemuffin

Reaction score
I don't know what was happening last night.

I got suddenly woken up, I didn't even look at the time, and had to force myself to walk around the house.

I felt really sick, I don't know if this was because I was hungry, but I just had a glass of water, as I wanted to get back to sleep, but the night before last and last night, baby really moves, then my belly goes all hard, and I've had the feeling of like period pains.

Don't really expect you to say anything. But today I am very tired and feeling sorry for myself.

Did you wake up sleeping on your back - sometimes if I do then I feel really sick as the baby is lying on one of the main arteries leading to the heart

I was being monitored for a while in hospital last night because of similar. I was in agony with a pain under my ribs and in my back and bad period type pains. I kept feeling sick and nasty BH when babe was having a fidget. They sent me home saying they thought I was having a nasty SPD flare up. I'm still sore everywhere today but pleased baby was monitored and is ok. Maybe worth just getting MW to just check you over though hun. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back