Lasagne sheets

Melly+2

Reaction score
Should i cook them before i layer them or shall i put them on raw, will they cook while in the lasagne???? :think: fankoo

How long should i cook it for, im cooking the meat first and re heating later if you gwet me, and what gas mark. The last time i attempted this it went very worng :rotfl:

I do my meat sauce first, make it all up with the tomatoes, puree onions, garlic etc.. let it simmer for about 10-15 mins.

Then I layer it into the lasagne dish, sauce on bottom, then raw sheets, then cheese sauce... and so on, finishing with cheese sauce on top. make sure all the sheets are covered, because sometimes they peek out and go all hard and crispy.

I cook mine the first night, we eat it... then I just leave it till the next day and I reheat it for about 15 mins at about 180 degrees?

xx

so how long shall i cook it for tonight and on what gas mark???? :D

About 180c for about 45 mins ish just keep an eye on it.

If its fresh pasta then not as long hope that helps.

Yeah it did help thankyou, my lasagne was nice, a bit greasy for some reason but nice all the same, thanks for the help:) xx

Mel&Bean said:
Yeah it did help thankyou, my lasagne was nice, a bit greasy for some reason but nice all the same, thanks for the help:) xx

I always drain the fat from the mince (after you have cooked it) before i add the sauce if that helps for next time makes it less greasy.

yeah i did that before i added the sauce, must have just been really fatty mince i guess :)

Mel&Bean said:
yeah i did that before i added the sauce, must have just been really fatty mince i guess :)

get lean steak mince next time :D tastes better

Its summit I cant make, ive tried and it never works lol. My mam makes it best :lol: dont think OH likes it anyway :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back