It's a good thing that most of you are across the pond....

ElizebethJoy

Reaction score
Don't come anywhere near me, because I have the WORST GAS IN THE WORLD. And now my husband, Tyme, wants to feed me lasagne. Oh dear Lord; can someone just pull my intestines out for a while and put them back in later??

Mine used to be dreadful - and i had no control!

be happily standing there and by the time you realised it was going to happen you'd already done it! always noisy too :oops:

ah the dignities of pregnancy. if i see a big mushroom cloud off to the west i'll know its you :lol:

x

You sound like me! Mine is getting worse by the day. I always wake o/h up with a huge fart in the morning! He hates it.

LMAO oh my lord spunds just like me! I have such bad wind at the moment, it gives me pains and then TRUMP!! And I keep going regular too :shock:

Hehehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I'm sorry that you all are suffering, as well! And everyone else around you! Hope we're not all contributing significantly to the hole in the ozone....

lol reading this really makes me laff out loud, I too get quite abit of wind :oops: :lol: but going to the loo bugs me more its such a nightmare :evil:

Can't wait for it all to calm down x :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back