larger maternity clothes - HELP!!!

rakrak

Reaction score
Hiya, just wondered where I could get some maternity tops that cater for a larger woman? I'm currently a size 22 (OMG!) on the top amd my normal tops are starting to look weird... I'm a 20 on the bottom and only have one pair of maternity pants but they are quite thick and not good in this warmer weather...
I've looked at stuff in Evans etc but because they are larger all over if I buy a bigger size, the shoulders are down to my elbows and the neck line scoops down below my boobies...HELP PLEASE!!! xxx

Hiya, just wondered where I could get some maternity tops that cater for a larger woman? I'm currently a size 22 (OMG!) on the top amd my normal tops are starting to look weird... I'm a 20 on the bottom and only have one pair of maternity pants but they are quite thick and not good in this warmer weather...
I've looked at stuff in Evans etc but because they are larger all over if I buy a bigger size, the shoulders are down to my elbows and the neck line scoops down below my boobies...HELP PLEASE!!! xxx

Have you tried Mothercares website?? Or Blooming Marvellous??

Oh RakRak - I'll have a hunt and see what I can come up with. Im in a different sort of situation in that I can hardly get anything to go over my bump unless its a size 18 and then its huge everywhere else! You can't win it seems with maternity wear! Perhaps thats the niche in the market!

i buy my cloths from sainsburys im a size 22 and with bump now a 24 its the only place where they dont make me look like a clown but i cant find reasonable priced maternity stuff in plus anywhere i also buy their leggins they are a fiver and sooooo comfey

simply be and marisota do maternity wear might be useful to have a look x

How have you got on honey, did you find anything? x

I've had a look on the Dorothy Perkins website and some of those tops look quite nice... Will have to go shopping one night after work and see what I can find.
Thanks for all your replies guys xxx

I've bought LOADS off eBay! My best buy so far was a white linen NEXT skirt for £1.40 :-D It's fab! Really good quality and I bet it cost a fortune when first bought! x

what i did was buy some bits from tesco and primark because their cheap in a size bigger to fit over my bump, maybe try that?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back