Lara Jane...

Congratulations!!! Fantastic news! As Sami says - you really deserve this!
I'm so happy for you.
L x :clap:

Congratulations again.

I had to have the speculum when my waters broke early, reading your story brought all the horrible memories if it back to me. It was sooooo painful.

It's incredible how emotional it all is having a baby. Much more so than you expect as a first time Mum, just let it all out.

If there's any advice I could give a first time mum to be is to expect the unexpected!! As we've discovered for ourselves.

Take things easy Anna Marie and savour every moment of being with your newborn daughter. You've got so much to look forward to.

Thanks everyone, I could not have survived these past months without you all xxxxx

Feeling better each day although it does depend on how much sleep Lara lets me have at night.. midwife came again today and Lara has only dropped 5 oz instead of the usual 6-10 oz expected during first week with breastfeeding.. so my worries about feeding her enough are not necessary... phew! still feeling overwhelmed and when I look at her waves of joy and love come flooding over me.. its as if nothing else matters.

OH is being fab looking after me and he is so smitten with Lara its wonderful to watch him with her, its lovely for him to be a part of her life after the 4 days in hospital feeling like a part timer just on visits etc.

Bagpuss you are so right.. expect the unexpected.. and some!! So far i am loving it although can't wait to be back at full strength so I can venture out into the world again and show off my beautiful little girl!

Tankett... yes defo.. I hope we will be meeting up as soon as your little man and you are up to it.. xxx

:D Oh Anna Marie,that's wonderful - I am so happy for you!Congratulations and well done! :D

:wave: Hello Anna Marie!

I'm sooo pleased for you!!

Congratulations on the birth of Lara Jane.

Take care of yourself and your precious little daughter.

Sam xxx

wow Anna Marie - your labour actually started naturally... I didn't realise. Congratulations... I have seen your pictures of little lana and she is the sweetest little thing. Absolutley perfect!

I have to agree those internals are as bad if not worse than contractions. I had 7 in total from start to finish... one from a midwife with hands like shovels...

So glad your up and walking. Thank you for all your text messages they kept me going when it was hard. Like you i'm recovering.. those first few steps are something i'll always remember... thank god for strong pain killers. Did you get one of those bullets up my bum?. :oops:

I am soo happy for you and your partner... and welcome to the world Lana..

Come on Tankett - your turn... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back