• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Land of Leather - sorry need another rant

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
I'm so annoyed :twisted: Our sofa was due to be delivered two days after Land of Leather went into administration, now the bleedin' administrators are stopping the stock from being delivered. WHY?

We have only paid a deposit of £150 so I'm not too bothered but its annoying when they have our sofa but won't let us pay for it and have it.

Surely they want as much money as possible and we are offering them another £1000 towards whatever debt they are clearing down.

JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN SOFA I AM A PREGNANT HORMONAL WOMAN! :twisted: :rotfl:

Rant over - thanks :D

have you seen your post count on posting that? 666!!! lmao let the devil let rip at land leather!

Sorrt serious now! I know a friend whos havein the same prob its bloody stupid, why not continue selling the goods and dishing them out to help clear the debt!

Ooh i feel for you i do :hug: :hug: :hug:

We were looking at sofas just after chrimbo and browsed in Land of Leather.
We went for SCS in the end.

Rock-Angel said:
have you seen your post count on posting that? 666!!! lmao let the devil let rip at land leather!

Sorrt serious now! I know a friend whos havein the same prob its bloody stupid, why not continue selling the goods and dishing them out to help clear the debt!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Never noticed that! :rotfl: Well spotted.

It's madness I tell you! :roll:

which land of leather hun because no orders are supposed to have been affected

charlie84 said:
Ooh i feel for you i do :hug: :hug: :hug:

We were looking at sofas just after chrimbo and browsed in Land of Leather.
We went for SCS in the end.

WE GOT OURS FROM SCS AND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH IT AT ALL,I DO NOT FEEL IT IS WEARING WELL AND WHEN THEY SENT SOMEONE TO LOOK AT IT HE TOLD ME HE AGREED THAT IT WAS FAULTY,2 WEEKS LATER I GOT A LETTER STATING THE MAN WHO CAME ROUND SAID IT WAS "NATURAL WEAR AND TEAR" IT WAS 4 MONTHS OLD!! (AND COST US OVER A GRAND FOR 2 X 2 SEATERS)
HE SAID I COULD PAY AN "INDEPENDANT" PERSON TO LOOK AT IT AND IF HE FELT IT WAS DOWN TO THE MANAFACTURING THEY WOULD LOOK INTO IT FURTHER,BUT THIS WOULD COST ME BUT HOW DID I KNOW THAT THIS PERSON MAY NOT WORK FOR SCS SO SIDE WITH THEM??
DFS WERE GOOD FOR MY MUM AND DADS SOFAS AND MY FRIENDS (NON LEATHER THOUGH) I THINK I WOULD USE THESE NEXT TIME.

SORRY ABOUT CAPS,JUST NOTICED AND CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO RETYPE! :? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back