Lady bits not right - sorry if TMI

Sunnyb

Reaction score
My stitches have pretty much dissolved, but when I sit with my bits unsupported such as going to the loo, my bits feel tight & almost under pressure. I don't know if I've been stitched too tightly or if it's because they're still on the mend. I'm not sure if it'll make sex uncomfortable as we've not tried yet. But I'm still bleeding & I noticed today if I wipe where some stitches have dissolved, there is fresh red blood there. I've been discharged by my midwife, so who should I check with about this?
Sorry ladies about TMI, but it's really niggling me!!!

Sunnyb xxx

Don't know if its the same thing but I started getting a pressure sort of feeling around my bits about 2 weeks after having Owen (I had a cut and a tear). It sort of felt a bit like my insides might fall out. I also got bright red blood again at about 2 1/2 weeks after stopping bleeding a week or so before.

The pressure feeling lasted about a week before fading although I still get is mildly every now and again.

I think everything has healed fine although I havn't fully tested it out yet! If you're worried call the midwife. Has the Health visitor been yet? you could always mention it to her.

You can tell your HV or GP.

I've never had stitches so I can't comment. But I hope it's normal and that you will feel better soon.

Sounds similar to what I felt too Sunny. It'd feel tight down below when I sat a certain way or went to the toilet. I also noticed fresh blood where I'd been stitched for a little while.
I've stopped bleeding now in the past few days and haven't had that feeling for about a week and a half so I think it was just where I was healing. Haven't had sex yet though so I don't know if thats going to be sore or not.

Where I was stitched feels tight & lumpy. Not sure if it because the stitches have not long been dissolved, but I'm seeing HV next week, so will check with her then. It doesn't feel painful, just strange, but I'm concerned when I'm ready for sex it might be spoiled by my discomfort. After my episiotomy I didn't have any tight feelings or discomfort at all. But this time I had second degree tears & tore at different angles this time. Oh the after joys of childbirth eh??!!

Sunnyb xxx

Yep, mine felt tight and lumpy but they feel much smoother now and it's much more difficult to feel where the tear was. Let us know what the HV says as it sounds like your's have been feeling exactly like mine felt but I am too much of a prude to get anyone to check them so it wouod be good to know what they say to you.

I feel a bit embarrassed about showing my lady bits off. But given the fact I've recently given birth & had stretch & sweeps & had midwife previously checking my stitches I guess I need to get it checked out. I'll let you know how I get on hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Hey hun,

hope you get on ok and its just the healing process.I'm still not right down there, will be checked at my 8 week check

x x x x

För Me it hurt sitting surtan ways n felt stetched n tight for about 6 month. Xx

I've had the pressure feeling for the past few days, it's worse when I stand up after sitting at the table for a while. It feels very bruised too. My OH had a look at my bits when Jack was a week old and he said it all looked ok. She did my stitches on the inside somehow so he couldn't actually see them. I've almost stopped bleeding now thank goodness and i'm hoping the bruised feeling will dissapear soon too! We haven't had sex yet either because i'm a bit scared it's too soon. x

I had stitches both on the inside & out. I also had a uterine infection, so felt pretty uncomfortable inside & out too. My bleeding is annoying - I think it's stopped & switch to panty liners & then start heavier again several hours later! I felt ready for sex a lot sooner last time (even though I was so anaemic etc after Joseph). So I'm a bit frustrated this time. I also know that from my 6 week check up last time that my stitches after Joseph healed well & the doctor (much to my embarrassment) told me that my husband would be very pleased with whoever had stitched me up, as I was nice & tight down there!!! :lol::lol::lol:
I wanted the ground to swallow me up as it was the first appointment at my new surgery after moving house!
My only hope is that I'm stitched & heal comfortably enough for sex to not cause any issues.
Wish me luck at the HV next week & I'll keep you posted with what's said x

Sunnyb xxx

We're sooo ready for sex but what with me still bleeding on and off and it only being 17 days since I had Jack we're going to wait a while. Does my doc HAVE to check me down there at my 6 week check? My doc is quite strange so i'd rather he didn't lol.

Good luck with the HV hun, i'm sure you're still in perfect working order though! :) x

Hey Hun, I had a cut and deep tear, I don't know how many stitches I had, I didntbthink to ask and OH lost count but he told me it was a lot. It took a good 6 months for things to feel lessvtight down there, scar tissue isn't as elastic so it does take time. Get your HV to check if you are worried though, even if just to put your mind at rest!

Thanks Inky, now you've put it in that way with regards to scar tissue it's bound to feel harder to touch & tighter.
Clairebear - not sure if they automatically check down there as standard practice, cos I was due a routine smear after Joseph & that's how my GP's comment came about x

Sunnyb xxx

Damn i'm due a smear too, i'm naughty and haven't ever had one whoops! Ah well guess he'll have a nosey at the same time too! Actually if I have a smear at my 6 week check it might hurt!! Better try sex first so I know what it feels like down there now! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back