Private bits question

futuremum

Reaction score
Just a question for those who needed stitches after birth. Did they saw you ok? they did saw me very tightly so my bits are shorter than before, which is not great at all. It feels like i have a bone in between them and for another thing it does not make it easy either . sorry if TMI

Hi

I suppose it depends if they cut you or you tore badly? I was cut and my stitches haved healed up ok. Does feel tightly stitched but I would imagine they have to stitch it like that because the skin and muscle stretched so much and it needs to all go back into place.

Lou :)

I got a third degree tear and It still hurts when sex first starts but then it gets better during? I do occasionally feel it but generally its fine now. If you are worried see your doctor hun.

Don't you feel like it is the first time each time at first lol After a while yes it is ok it is just the first bit lol i had a second degree tear that got infected twice maybe that is the reason

I had an episiotomy but then I tore anyway (3rd degree) but we didn't have sex for 4 months after Lydia was born, by which time I had healed up very well obviously, so it didn't hurt at all. It felt just like it did before I had her actually. No different whatsoever.

I had an episiotomy aswell & loads of stitches after.... it took about 4 months to heal after and sex has always been uncomftable after... I dont think you ever go back to normal!
If you feel something wrong i'd get the doc to check it out

after i had my first child i tore really bad and was left with some nasty scarring internally it took about a year before i could have intercourse comfortably again sorry if tmi :oops:
hope its better for you soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back