Ladies with BFPs

t.cameron92

Reaction score
Congrats to all you lovely ladies out there who recently got your BFPs!!

I was wondering if you would mind sharing your symptoms a few days in the lead up to your period's due date before you found out you were pregnant?

I am experiencing lots of symptoms but don't know if I am dreaming them up :(

- AF type cramps
- lower back pain
- white lotiony discharge
- hot
- can't sleep..

thanks!
xoxoxx

All I had until yesterday was missed period, af type cramps and not sleeping well (although that was prob due to not knowing!).

I had af style cramps about 7 days before af was due fir 3 days then nothing for 2 days then mild af cramps for 2 days before af was due. Got my bfp on cd15 and that day I also had achy boobs and slightly sore nipples. Also felt queasy about 7 days before af was due. Hope that helps.

I just felt as though my period was coming- that was all... xx

I had sore boobs about 2/3 days before my missed AF, and heartburn, but an absence of any AF pains. Just shows that everyone is different!

I had sore boobs, extreme tiredness, heightened sense of smell and I was hungry ALL the time....still am!

Hi, the day I did my test I felt as high as a kite. I've never done drugs before but it felt like I was on them xxx

I was soo tired, very sore bbs and hungry all the time.

good luck
xxx

I had sore boobs, had been throwing up a few times and was really nausious (got this very early with DD too), lots of one sided cramping like AF was on her way. Metalic taste on left side of mouth....increased CM....good luck xx

I had no symptoms. I just did the test on the off chance and it was positive! It was a huge shock, after ttc for well over a year!

My husband was the one who thought i was pregnant before i suspected it!!! I was going to the loo all the time, having hot flushes, sore boobs and very very tired - all before my AF was due (about a week or so before).

Absolutely exhausted, slight cramping and weird dreams!

I just felt a bit light headed and got really hot in bed at night( only with this one!?) .My hubby also seems to know before me whenever I'm pregnant. How do they do it!?

The only thing I had looking back was I was getting dizzy spells but put it down to stress :oooo:

I have not even missed period yet should be tomorrow but did test mon and it was posotive. Through the last 2 weeks ive just had headache and felt quite hungry, not sleeping great and last night and night before very odd dreams. Quite emotional early on. CM very little but thick white creamy sorry (tmi) but if it helps!
good luck xxx

Very emotional and snapping all over the place at the OH
Funny dreams that you remember
Waking up really stupidly early , mostly about 5:30am - still doing it 4:45am today! It's driving me mad
Tired all the time (allthough that could be lack of sleep from above!)
Like Wannabepreggers said earlier - Feeling like your brain fell out overnight, like a zombie.
And a bit fainty

I keep waking up at 3.30-4.00am i need sleep.

Hey, got fingers crossed for you! :)

*I didn't have sore boobs but they were really sensitive when I had a shower
*Made me feel sick when I was brushing my teeth (had that feeling when you push a spoon a bit too far back in your throat)
*Quite a lot of creamy white discharge
*Sharp pain in just one boob
*Mild cramping (AF like even 2 weeks before period was due)

Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back