HELP! What is happening to me?

MissThing

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
Ill start from the beginning. For the last few weeks I had slight pain between my legs (not in the vagina, but like inside). On Saturday I had to do a LOT of walking, mostly uphill. It was fine, nothing too painfull or anything...but, in the evening I started to get awful pain in my lower back (much more painfull then usual) and pain between my legs got much much stronger too! It didn't stop when I lied down and when I was moving it was like something was smashing my bones. Plus to that I had a strange pain in my lower abdominal, like period type pain, but stronger and a bit different. Anyways, as it was quite late, I decided not to call midwife or hospital and just try to go to sleep. After a few hours tummy pain stopped, pain between my legs and in the back was back to normal pain level. During the day (Sunday) there were no changes. But, in the evening I started to get that awful pain between my legs again!I went to bed, and each time I had to turn around the pain went like 1000 times worse (same feeling, like someone was smashing my bones), plus I started to get that pain in a lower tummy. Today I am still feeling sore, and when I move I still get those pains, but not so strong ones. Baby is moving fine, so I don't think he is in trouble or anything...I just don't know, is it worth to call midwife, and what could be happening to me.

I am really worried. Can anybody help!?

Have you been timing the pains? Are they constant or going away and coming back?

I would def ring your midwife to be safe!!

Back and between legs pain was constant, in lower tummy going away and coming back.

Speak to your MW for your peace of mind.

But it aounds like you are doing too much and need to take it easy, you will get pains and aches at the end of your pregnancy as the baby is getting heavier and statring to engage etc.

Just relax a bit and listen to your body when it telss you to rest!

Its probably baby putting alot of pressue on you that is making your legs sore, cos of all the extra weight your carrying

A few weeks ago I had constant cramping in my tummy, was kept in hosp but everything eased off :)

Be safe and ring midwife - let us know what she says

Hi - it sounds a bit like SPD. This is when you get a pain in your pubic bone so it does feel like it's right inside sometimes. I could walk with mine at first then I would feel the pain later on. A lot of ladies get the lower back pain with it too but I never. You should ask for a referral to a physio who will assess you and if it is SPD they can give you some things that kind of help. To be honest I never really found it a help! Do pelvic floor exercises, don't sit/stand with your legs unnaturally apart (including sex!), make sure you get out the car etc with your legs together. Turning over in bed and getting out of bed can be really sore- I find if I hold my pelvic floor when I do this it makes it a bit easier.

Good luck with it - it really is painful but you may have got it in time to manage the pain xx

Ok, rang a midwife, going to the hospital now, will tell you what it is when come back!

Thanks everyone!

did she tell you to go straight up?

Hope everythings ok!!

Take care and check your PMs! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member