Fat, Bloated....what?!

Mrs_B1981

Reaction score
Evening girlies!

Just a query! At what point do my clothes start getting tight? Ive noticed over the past week my fave jeans are nipping around the waistline and quite uncomfortable! I'm only 6-7 weeks gone, and I haven't eaten my body weight in MacDonalds to put on a whack load of weight this past week! In fact, my OH has been very good and its been salad and my 5 a day all round since BFP! I could kill a Mac D's, but i must resist!

Anyhoo, am i normal?! lol :confused:

Ive been bloated since around week 5!
Having spent the best part of a year on a diet, and losing 2 stone, since I got preggers, I have so much bloat on my stomach, that I look about 5 months gone! Its not bad in the morning, but by the evening, I look like a bus, lol!

So, you are not alone! Just wish it was firm, coz at the mo, my belly looks flabby, and like I have really 'let myself go'! Just want a proper baby bump :) xx

Oh thank goodness for that! I'm the same! I feel so frumpy and bleughhh by the evening! Ive just ordered some waist expanders so i can actually wear my jeans to my friends 30th Birthday meal on Saturday, as opposed to heading out in my tracky bums! :D xx

Omg i was so bloated around 5 weeks, i couldn't do my trousers up! I thought i was doomed from the start with the pregnancy weight but it was just bloat!!

Ditto ladies. I am the same. Lost half a stone before my BFP and now look like I've put it back on again. Not told anyone at work yet so people probably must think I've been pigging out.

Yep I've been bloated since about 5 weeks too, I had a flabby tummy before, I'm a size 14 but my tummy wasn't as big as this lol.

x x x x

Thanks for the reassurance ladies!

I'm going to wear my waist expanders with pride until the bloat settles and I can move into Matty jeans without feeling a bloated fraud!! :D xx

I am the same i bought some waist expanders called belly belt so i can still wear my jeans it is quite comfortable

I havent told anyone yet so i needed to keep wearing my normal clothes or people would start to guess or think i have let myself go :)

Im the same, i used to run a half marathon or 10k's nearly every other week before i got my bfp, so i feel like a big flump now! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same same same!!! and especially the bit about being mega-bloated by the evening!!! i can't wait to get into my mat clothes and feel comfy and cosy! been livin in leggins and tracky b's the last week or so - although i did go to matalan today and got a nice groovy top and new leggins!

im just under 5 weeks and my clothes are so tight! i feel like i could be showing sooner than everyone else seems to which worries me as i dont want to be massive! Im a size 10-12 at the moment but my belly has expanded a fair bit already!! eeek! x

same again...been bloated since about 5 weeks, infact it was one of the first signs i had! i live in leggings and jeggings anyway so havent gone out and brought anything new yet.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back