Ladies around 35 weeks..how active is your baby?

katie05

Reaction score
Just wondering if your babies have settled down now as mine is having a wild time in my tum. Still very active, not engaged at all and pushes its hands and feet out day and night. oh eck im gonna have my hands full with this one :D

Ive just posted a msg asking pretty much the same thing!!!! i was worried that baby mite b distressed because he is moving so much!!!!!!!!!!

Owwww! Wriggling like mad this evening. She's engaged and although she doesn't poke me she writhes around which absolutely kills! This is her awake time...waiting for her to go back to sleep again!

i really dont think Sophie has calmed down to be honest, her prods are alot more prominent, especially around my sides! im really going to miss them, she cheers me up when she gives me a little nudge! :)

ok, so not at 35 weeks yet, but baby's movements have definatly changed, not less so much as just different. She doesnt kick and flip about so much now, but she sure does press against anything that comes into contact. like if i gently rest against something, she'll push me away (i think she has an attitude problem!)

my LO is still very active, despite being engaged for about 5 weeks now!

not so much big swishing about movements, but pokes and prods and kicks at either side are just stronger, he's a wee hulk!! :shock:

hopefully he will try and save energy in the weeks before birth, and calm down?!! i hope!!!! :angel: xxxxxxxx

Baby is still very active! I can feel bits poking out of me at times now and some of them hurt depending on where she stretches out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back