Really sore today

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Keep having BH's, which by themselves aren't sore, but add a very very active Pip constantly squirming around and it because extremely painful :( feels like he is trying to come out of y bellybutton!

Bump is very hard and tight, and Pip squirming pushes it out even more. Feels like he has dropped as well as lots of pressure in my foof. Will find out on Monday if he had engaged at all.

also TMI alert - just been to loo and have loads of discharge :sick:

Just a bit of a whinge really ladies :(

On a positive note tho, got a call saying Pip's curtains r ready to be collected :dance: they weren't supposed to be here until Monday coming so I'm super excited! Lol!

Last edited:
try a warm bath hun, that may help relax everything xx

my babby is really squirmy today too. not big movements just little wriggling round slightly, and it hurts. so i sympathise hun. maybe a nice bath would help..

Ah sugar, do you sit at a desk? I found being sat still at my desk all day caused me lots of uncomfort.. Maybe go for a little walk around on a regular basis? x

:-( bless you babe can you not relax your chair a bit to give you a bit more room while sitting??? Xx

Yeah I'm at a desk. I do get up every now and then but that is just as uncomfortable with the pressure :(

Vicki my chair won't go back anymore lol! I'm already fully reclined!

awww no sitting at ur desk can be horrible with a wriggly baby, any way you can get home a little early today?

depends on what you do but i find putting the back right back reclined as much as it goes and using a leaver arch folder on my desk to keep paperwork on so its at a angle helped a good bit

Hope ur feeling better soon hunni xxx

No chance of escaping early, I had to send one of the two admin girls I have home as she was ill :(

I find that a warm/hot hot water bottle helps alot. Just a suggestion, hope you feel better soon xx

Aww... Sorry to hear you're in pain, larly...:(. Even worse when you're at work and can't do any of the home remedies... :(. Hope you can get home soon and have a nice warm bath. Xx

Aww nightmare, still you're nearly on maternity leave aren't you. It is so much easier when you are at home. I have a wriggler today as well but I'm just about to lie down and do my natal hypnotherapy cd which usually helps.

Awwww well that just sucks lol not long before you finish now though xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Now be a good boy pip.... :)

i have a sore lady area today....so i feel your pain xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member