Ladette to Lady

Jaidy

Reaction score
This programme is back on tonight on ITV1 @ 9pm.

Did anyone else watch the first series???

For anyone that didnt its about a group of typical 'ladettes' that drink, smoke, party heavily, have bad manners, swear, burp and fart in public, pick fights, expose flesh etc that are sent to a upper class country house for a few weeks so that these posh women can educate them into being 'ladies'!

It was quite funny, so il be watching tonight. Some of the girls were so chavvy and rough in the last series, and others did really well and went from being quite minging to actually looking really pretty.

why make a perfectly normal man into a puff though

budge said:

Im not sure if you joking Budgy...I can never tell with you!! :think:

Lets get it straight though, they are WOMEN (that act like blokes) and need to be taught how to be ladies

didnt Kerry Katonia also do a one of one as well?

I remember her doing something similar if not that exact thing

Yeah that was My Fair Kerry, where they sent her to Austria or something to live with a royal family or something. Was quite good.

Not sure didnt see that.

This is a series, its set over a few weeks. They start off being proper thugs and then gradually each week get more and more manners!! (Hopefully, although a few normally get booted out cos there is no hope for them lol)

JaidyBaby said:
budge said:

Lets get it straight though, they are WOMEN (that act like blokes) and need to be taught how to be ladies

oh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i really should have read it more carefully! Im such a fook wit!

budge said:
JaidyBaby said:
budge said:

oh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i really should have read it more carefully! Im such a fook wit!

What a donut!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought you were just making a cheeky comment lol

see it? my oh threatened to get me on it...hehe

pre baby i think i could give them girls a run for their money haha - now i am a model citizen with a baby lol :rotfl:

well i wouldnt say i am now, but when i was younger i used to be out down the pub..out drinking all the men, burping away, having fights!!
i had a fight with a bloke once in a chip shop in camden..but the police came and they arrested him heheh!!

lmao at fran!!!

would love to see the look of innocence on ur face as they took that bloke away!!! :rotfl:

yeh i was quite drunk but i remember pretending like it was all him and i was an innocent little girl..lmao :rotfl: :rotfl: he cut my leg though..idiot!!

I wish you had applied to go on it Fran, would be fab to see someone I know on the programme!!

No seriously though, the girls on it last series were ROUGH and your definately not rough :hug:

aw thanks hun :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: should have gone on for a laugh though..you can win money cant you?

I watched the last series religiously & thought it was great. Unfortunately it clashes with Extras tonight which i really like too...

Which one is repeated first...

fran_23 said:
aw thanks hun :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: should have gone on for a laugh though..you can win money cant you?

I think you can.....but not 100%

welll i watched it last night . ive never seen it before

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i just hope to God that non of my little women turn out like ANY of them. It would break my heart. :(

What makes girls do those sorts of things in public? :shock:

Budge I must admit I saw a couple of the last episodes and it made me cringe! There was one girl downing beers and snogging a guy she didn't know and then got her fanny out to a car full of boys :shock: I don't know what I'd do if my daughter did that either! I mean we all did stupid drunk things when young but imagine them being on TV!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back