i just don't know what to think, can anybody help? UPDATED

moomoo192

Reaction score
Hi everyone (x pst with ttc and 1st tri)

For anyone who doesn't know my story behind this i'll recap on dates etc in a minute but i just wanted to ask if anyone knows what the earliest is something would show up on a trans-vaginal scan?

I went to the doctors yesterday as i had been getting bad tummy pains really low down and a pain/ache in my left shoulder that went all down my left arm and made it feel heavy and weak and no matter what i did i just couldn't relax it.I also had a coupleof bouts where i suddendly felt all shaky and like i could pass out. Anyway after a good talk with the locum doctor (who was very good and was pregnant too which i must say helped) she thought my pain was maybe to do with constipation although i don't think i'm constipated!
The pain i was getting was on waking, did wonder if it had anything to do with holding my pee in but i even doubled over for a few seconds not long after i got up. When going to toilet if i had to push at all it felt inside like a blockage, i wasn't straining when i said pushing i was merely trying to explain to her how it felt, even to fart it hurt. I went to sainsburys and could even feel it when walking and when i got back to the car and sat down it hurt too like there was a metal grid right down low that wouldn't budge and if i pressed against it, it hurt like hell. Well anyway she gave me some lactilose (sp?) She told me she didn't think it would be an ectopic as these generally happen around 9-12 weeks and i am only 7w 2days (going by my lmp, by O i reckon i'm 6 weeks) but said it couldn't be ruled out. If i had any bleeding, pain, fainting etc then go straight back or to A&E, well anyway last night about 8pm i went to the loo and there was pinky/red mucous on wiping so of course i went to A&E. They told me they would give me a scan in the morning, if i was starting to miscarry or anything there was nothing they could do anyway and its natures way of getting rid of something that isn't right, well fair enough i could understand this.If anything changed or got worse in the night i was to go straight back.

I had a scan booked in for 9am this morning. I talked to the nurse before i went in and told her i thought i was only 6 weeks so she said they'd probably have to do an inter vaginal scan, i agreed. Well they scanned my tummy 1st and i could see her measuring something and thought all was ok and she turned to me and said she could not see anything that represented a pregnancy so they'd do the other scan. This showed nothing either. I asked if she could tell if i'd lost the baby and she said if she'd scanned me last week and saw something she could have said yes but as she hadn't scanned me before she couldn't tell anything. I asked what she was measuring and she said little fluid filled sacs???

Anyway I had to see the doctor after the scan. She said there was nothing they could tell me at this stage but because i came off the pill, am still breastfeeding and we don't know for sure when i O'd my dates could be wrong, this is why i want to know when the earliest a scan will pick something up, even a sack or anything.

She aslo said ectopic could nopt be ruled out, it could be a failing pregnancy or tubal.

This is what was put on my notes...
scan- endometrium is thickened in the fundus of the uterus, this may represent haemorridge or may be an endometrial reaction. Both ovaries appear normal. There is a simple cyst within the pouch of douglas. An ectopic cannot be excluded...

she took my bloods for hcg levels and i have to go back at 10am thurs to get them re-done. She did say again if anything changed i was to go straight back. She would only ring me if my numbers gave her reason too, like if they were too high the doctor might want me admitted to do a thorough vaginal scan/examination. She hasn't rung so i'm hoping things are ok. She felt my tummy and said it was soft, i did get pain a bit on one side which she asked if it was when she pushed down or released, it was when she released. (anybody know what this means??) She also said this happens a lot, some it turns out ok others it doesn't, she was sorry there was nothing she could really tell me atthis point except to follow the test procedures with the bloods and possibly, depending on those results do another scan in 10 days.

Well the loss turned brown last night and i had nothing today and felt ok ish apart from a dull ache in my left hip/thigh and round my lower back a bit like trapped wind.

I just feel like i'm being tortured, it didn't help that a young girl went in before me and came out crying cause she had been bleeding heavily and thought she'd lost her baby and she saw the heartbeat, there's me lost a little and saw nothing!

I feel lost and confused, i'm racking my brains about dates but can't think how it could be any different...here are my dates etc ....

3rd feb - LMP
4th feb - came off mini-pill
23 feb - BD
25 feb - BD (then lost sex drive)
26 feb - ovulation??
9th mar - 9dpo faint line on a test but was found 24 hours later so not reliable also BD (i think)
10 mar - BD (i think)
12 mar - 14 dpo fmu negative
14 mar - 16dpo faint positive in pm (sainsbury 25 mui test)
15 mar - 17 dpo faint pos fmu sainsbury test (25mui)/poundland test faint positive evening (25 mui)
16 mar - poundland test fmu slightly darker pos/sainsbury test 2nd mu slight dkr pos
17 mar - 10dpo ebay 10mui test faint pos
18 mar - 20 dpo sain dkr pos, could clearly see its positive.
well i think it was about 3 days ago now i did another ebay test and it came up nearlt as dark as the test line and saturday i think it was i did another and it was as dark as the test line.

how long (if i was losing this pregnancy) would the line start to go lighter again?

sorry it was a long post but i just don't know what else to do and wondered if anyone could help me stay sane

thaks so much girls, babydust to you all

xxx

Ps does anyone know when i might start to bleed properly if it is a failing pregnancy?

oh huni, i saw this and just couldnt not reply.

I wish i could help you hun but i really cant but im sure someone will be alone soon to help you more than me, im sorry you are having such a rough time of it at the moment and all i want to do is send you loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Also the pregnancy hormone can be in your system for ages afterwards if it was a m/c at all it depends.

Hope everything is ok hun take care :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I am not sure really as to when they can say for certain whether there is anything there or not. How do you know when you O'd- were you charting? I suppose if you o'd a bit later than you thought then maybe it wouldn't be visible yet.

I hope you get some answers with the blood test tomorrow :hug: :hug: :hug:

fothers i wasn't really temping only now and then during the day ( i know my temp like clockwork from charting before, also i checked cp/cm.

I guess i could have O'd later but then that doesn't correspond with the bfp's

:? :? :?

I'm sorry I dont have any advice or answers :(

Just wanted to give you these > :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Hun,

I cant really give you any answers hun im sorry for that, I really hope things are ok for you hun.

I just want to say that we are all here for you & if you ever need to talk them PM me.

Thinking of you, stay strong xxxxxxxx

bighugmd5.gif

My numbers dropped in 48 hours from 489 to 370 so i'm officially not pregnant now :(

Gotta do a preg test in 2 weeks to make sure the hcg is all out of my system.

Thanks to everyone

xxxx

Im so sorry hun, thats sad news.

Stay strong its a very hard thing that you are going though.

If you wanna chat PM me, we are all here for you.

Thinking of you xxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back