Lack of movement...again!

Katy_89

Reaction score
I swear I must have the laziest baby ever. Since I woke up this morning at 10 I've only felt maybe 2 pokes? I don't wanna go to hosp for monitoring again though as I was only there last week and I'm sure he's fine just being lazy. This child is trying to stress me out I think :roll: xx

:hug: maddi was just the same hon! and she's the sleep-yest child i no now!! she plays, then sleeps! i used to have a milkshake to wake maddi up when i was worried, or a really cold glass of water xx

Hopefully he'll be a good sleeper when he's born then :lol:

Just got a little wiggle after much poking so think he's just being lazy. I was very active yesterday so is it possible I've worn him out? xx

i think honey, when you're moving about he's getting rocked around and you probably don't notice the movements, so when you settle your more aware of them :hug: i was always up the hospital being monitored.

Just keep poking him hun, if you get no joy try lying flat on your back, or drinking ice cold water or have a bath. If all fails i would go in for monitoring, don't feel silly, its what they are there for xx

He has hiccups now so I guess he's okay :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back