labour time for me

samanthajayne

Reaction score
hi all thought i'd quickly start a new post to say i am definantly in labour, my waters have gone and are still coming and its agony. i am not coping well with the pain at all. i made my midwife appointment early this morning who confirmed i am .. well was 3-4cm dilated and she sent me to delivery. after about 2 hours there they sent me home again saying i was still in the very early stages and it could take a long time so i should go home. contractions are still varying between 2 -5 minutes and are approx 30 seconds or less long but soooo painful and they are all in my back. i have a midwife coming out in about 15 mins to sit through the contractions with me see if its worth going in yet or not. if things don't obvioulsy get going themselves then i'll have to be induced. i am in so much pain with each one i really just want it over with now. far worse than i imagined.

and thankyou sherlock i've noted down your number and i'll txt you when something more happens and i can't get on the net. thanks so much :hug:

oh the pain :(

I'll be thinking of you, hope everything starts moving a bit quicker for you

You'll soon be able to meet your LO :dance:

i hope thigns go well, i hope you wont need to be induced.

Sandi

Wow! Good luck hun! How exciting :D

At this rate, there is a strong chance that your baby will be born on their due date!! :pray: :cheer: xx

Awww good luck hun :) I'll keep an eye on my phone :)

Keep mobile if you can :) It does help. Sorry you are finding the pain difficult. Focus on your breathing in and out as they happen helps take the edge off I found. Also I did things like leaning on the stairs and putting one foot on the third step or so and the other on the floor and that helped ease things during contractions.

Whatever feels comfortable for you.

Good luck, hope to hear news of your LO soon :hug:

Aw, you can do it! :D

*ignores any references to pain*

i'm just too good at askin questions that are about to be answered!

good luck, hope that little one comes soon and the pain starts to ease......

aww good luck!! not long and ull have ur baby!!! :cheer: xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow so t part was that part of your waters last night then?

You can do it, best of luck!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back