Am I in labour or what?

Its ended with me yelling at him and getting upset and tearful. Its just not worth it, guess I'm on my own for this one :(

Ohhh Miracle Babe I do hope it all speeds up for you soon!!!!!

Someone said the other day running up and down the stairs can help things along??

If not Id just go and have a warm bath thats always good when your feeling fed up :hug:

(I wanna see your post in New Arrivals asap though so no pressure lol)

Miracle babe said:
Its ended with me yelling at him and getting upset and tearful. Its just not worth it, guess I'm on my own for this one :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: try masterbation miracle babe. you can maybe reach the big O that way.

who was it that told you you were 3/4 cm dilated the docs?

When you get pressure on you're rectum thats meant to mean that baby is not far away isnt it?

Thats what i learnt in antenatal..feeling like you need to push a poo out is actually you're body wanting to push the baby out now!! :cheer:

Oh the excitement! I just logged on :lol:

Perhaps you have a great pain threshold and you may be even more dilated than you think and this baby will just pop out no probs :wink:

Anymore news, hope she's okie and starting to cry in pain soon (not that I want it to hurt of course!)
Come on baby, get outta that belly! :cheer:

Wahoo!! Just spotted this!! Go girl, go!!! :cheer:

Good luck babesxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just read this post.....go girl.....hope you're well and truly on your way.... :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer:

Its gone quiet......My moneys on a baby tonight!! Yippppeeeeeeeee!!! Whos next??? Budgie?? :think:

zoe c said:
Its gone quiet......My moneys on a baby tonight!! Yippppeeeeeeeee!!! Whos next??? Budgie?? :think:

Well id hope mum2beclaire .. dont think she will be too happy that you predicted a 37 weeker to go before her when she is 6 days over!! lol

Any news yet????

Good luck hun, i hope your not just being inconsiderate and lying in bed trying to get some sleep leaving us all in suspense!! :lol:

fingers are crossed hun. :pray:

cassi said:
who was it that told you you were 3/4 cm dilated the docs?

When you get pressure on you're rectum thats meant to mean that baby is not far away isnt it?

Thats what i learnt in antenatal..feeling like you need to push a poo out is actually you're body wanting to push the baby out now!! :cheer:

yeah but theres no mistaking this..when you get bearing down contractions you know about it!! lol your whole body pushes involuntarily and it does feel like a melon..no turkey.. sized poo!! lol

i bet miracle babe has had bubba tonight or if not by morning at the latest, its her second isnt it and its meant to be a fast labour with the 2nd!
fingers crossed! :cheer: :cheer:

Well last post off her 12 hours ago so is looking like baby could be here by now!!!
:cheer: :cheer:

i haven't got a text this morning. ill text her in a second"

Woooooooooohoooooooooo! :cheer: this is getting really exciting, shes been so worried bless her and excited i hope she's ok :hug: Me thinks i need to get some more text buddies, got jaidy and lozzie so far but be nice to have someone due the same time as me, any offers? :D xxx

Hope everything is going ok hun nd ur holding ur LO very very soon xxx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back