Labour sign spotting

Aww Bex i hope they become more regular or go away soon for you. Connie is teasing you :hug:

Ive had a few more BH, ive been nesting all day and even baked some cakes :D, my spd is killing me so im hoping baby is moving down.

Anyone else getting crampy 'waves' across tummy?? Not sure how to describe them but something like when you really, REALLY need to go for #2, except I don't need a #2!!!!! :doh:

Sorry if TMI or just gobbledegook!!!

none of that here soulem, not sure what that is :think:

I'm feeling really hungry today and can't stop eating! Also feeling really tired again.
Walking is horrible now, I feel like I need a wee constantly and the pressure is really uncomfortable. My hips feel like they're gonna give way.

Had a lack of pains over the past few days, no backache or period pains, just plenty of heartburn

Pants... after 24 hours of contractions every 6-15 minutes without fail they've virtually stopped. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this is so irritating!

I'm gonna go for a megalong walk later!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

debecca said:
Pants... after 24 hours of contractions every 6-15 minutes without fail they've virtually stopped. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this is so irritating!

I'm gonna go for a megalong walk later!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I bet your in early stages of labour and by the time it really gets going you will be dilated already. :D

I agree with Bloom, Bex will be dilated by the time she actually goes to hospital!! :cheer: :cheer:

I am getting stitch pains today but nothing else. I hope Im silently dilating :rotfl:

how would you know you were dilating, the contractions

wow debecca soundslike something afoot like ,,,,
x

Ginnymarie said:
how would you know you were dilating, the contractions

x

yea I think so hun but then again poor Emma has been in pain for days and she wasnt dilated :(

I've been getting bad lower backache today and stabby cervix pain that comes in waves. There seems to be no regularity to it though so it's probably just Logan giving my cervix a battering :roll:

I had a good bounce about on my ball earlier but it seemed to make the pains better rather than worse.
Don't think Logan is ready to come out just yet :doh:

Good afternoon all.

Well I'm still having contractions (some more painful than others) every 10-15 minutes or so. LA LA LA it's fine I really didn't want any sleep before labour anyway :shock: :rotfl:

Connie is going absolutely MENTAL between contractions which isn't helping.

Oh and I have a dodgy tummy - which is my only contribution to this thread :rotfl:

nothing for me today

no pains have felt generally well apart from post about the hospital

x

Had a touch of diarrehea first thing this morning :oops:
I feel quite tender down below and getting the stabby cervix pains again. It can feel quite sore when I bend. Walking James to school this morning I felt like I had a stick shoved up my foo!
Getting lots of BH's today but thankfully they are painless.

my bum hurts today - ALOT :lol: Im smiling through the pain though! I had a crap nights sleep, baby was smashing up my ribs and he is so heavy it feels like my insides are getting crushed when I lie down so I just got up at 3am. Im going to be VERY tired later :roll:

Just started getting lower backache again. Not getting my hopes up though cos I've had that on and off for weeks.

Today was the original due date given to me by fertility friend when I was charting, so it would be cool if he arrived today :)

My mum phoned earlier to say she had backache this morning and wondered if anything was happening. She's calling me everyday now! :wall:

hows your back now MM?

I was having BH's/contractions which were really painful in bed earlier and whats the first thing I do.....tense up everywhere...I even screwed my toes up :? Me thinks me need to be learning to relax a bit else this is going to hurt and take alot longer than need be :lol:

hi guys

my BH have stopped all together

how is your back mm

tilly - you still getting bh

x

been up all night sat on the loo!!!

Body is having a major clear out (sorry tmi), been having my 'show' since tuesday, and period type pains.

Just got up and am feeling better (sore bum though), but getting strong BH.

Hope this means baby will come soon

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

BH's have stopped now :) I have the worst back ache though and period pains. Its constant so Im not excited xx

I had period pains this morning (about 4am) and i even started looking at the time when they came (deliberately not waking OH). And they did seem to come and go... but i felt ill last night anyway so maybe it was just an iffy tummy. Have had nothing today. Not that i want to! 2 weeks before she can come out, at least! Lol.

OMFG I am in PAIN!!!!!!!! Its not contractions....I dont think :lol: I cant hardly move. Im guessing baby has gone way way down now and I can feel his head grinding in my pelvis when I move. His hiccups are vibrating in my bottom :lol: I got stuck on the floor last night and started to panic! I just couldnt move for pain. After 20 mins I managed to get my ball, roll on it and get to my knees :cheer:

Im hoping my little man wont be long now, I look so flushed in the face and just feel...different :think: That teamed with my insides ripping out feeling and period pain and backache Im :pray: its soon!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back