Labour sign spotting

muppetmummy said:
Thanks Keeley :D I have tried all of those apart from the acupuncture and homeopathy though!
I just don't think Logans fully cooked yet :doh:

Thanks for the labour dust Jade :hug: :hug: I will pounce on OH when he gets home from work :lol:

Oooh, Logans what I might be calling mine if its a boy :D

x

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Also, raspberry leaf does not bring on labour. Its purpose is to help tone the uterus to make the second stage of labour quicker and easier.

I was taking raspberry leaf capsules from 33 weeks till 38 weeks (when they ran out and I foolishly thought I won't buy anymore cos I'll pop any day now!). I wish they did bring on labour! :lol:

inforabumpyride said:
keeley said:
Take a walk
Have a relaxing bath
Stimulate your nipples
Eat spicy foods
Try Raspberry Leaf Tea
Acupuncture and homeopathy
Have sex
Bounce on a birthing ball -
[/quote
Sex? What's that then? :think: LOL, if I didn't have constant wind, hairy legs and constant wind I'd probably give that one a go.... :wink:

I haven't got a clue what that is, haven't seen a penis since Feb! :rotfl: :rotfl:

he he

we tried but oh kept thinking he was hurting baby !!!

no signs except like alot of you braxton hicks in night, due date today as well and no plug, contractions nothing.

baby must not be ready but ive resigned myself to being induced x

Nothing to report today...yet. Im just waiting for my labour spell to kick in :D

Nah, she's still here! :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

EDIT: I was responding to Keeley's post but it seems to have disappeared!

No chance Keeley! I'm still here! :roll:

Just a lazy sod today and been mooching around in my dressing gown all morning resisting the call of the PC...

No news to report here. Jim has taken to irritating the hell out of me by singing "COME ON CONIFT! TA DOO RAAA DAY!" to the tune of Come On Eileen every 2 minutes.

Never mind the being heavily pregnant, I can't cope with that song for the next 2 weeks... :shock:

hahaha, men eh!

who d'ya reckon is going to pop first then?
I'm still saying you debecca, don't know why - I just feeel it! :lol:

LOL, when my mum was in labour with my sister, the song that was playing on the radio was Ace of Base - All That She Wants!!
x

hello

I think debecca is going to beat me in april race, i think i will be induced may 3rd, my original due date!

i dont want to get induced :cry:

I know somepeople say curry, but how about something with jalapeno peppers, maybe a subway/pizza or fajitas, cor... now ive mentioned them, i want fajitas lol.
x

yeah

i will have a pizza tonight with the chilli's on, good idea keely

x

I bumped this up.... :)

I feel really poorly today! I sound like I have a cold, Im shivering and have the worst upset tummy. I bet Im ill and its not a sign! :(

How is everyone else? xx

i have a backache, headache and im hungry
i was cold/sick feeling the otherday hun but it went as quick as it came just wrap up warm :)
manda xx

manda224 said:
i was cold/sick feeling the otherday hun but it went as quick as it came just wrap up warm :)
manda xx

bugger LOL I got my dressing gown on and am drinking Raspberry Leaf and feeling warmer already :lol:

:rotfl: if you want to queue jump now what are you going to be like in 4 weeks!

I've had another night of BH and now got killer back ache... not thinking its a labour symptom though... more just a general pregnancy niggle! :x

BeckyJ said:
i want to que jump, any ideas?

LOOK YOU IVE TOLD YOU ONCE ALREADY :shakehead: :x

YOUR NOT CUE JUMPING OVER ME :twisted:

SOME PEOPLE JUST DO NOT LISTEN TUT TUT :shakehead: :shakehead:

You can only go early if i go early ok

DEAR ME :talkhand:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

inforabumpyride said:
:rotfl: if you want to queue jump now what are you going to be like in 4 weeks!

I've had another night of BH and now got killer back ache... not thinking its a labour symptom though... more just a general pregnancy niggle! :x

i have no patience at all :rotfl: if i go overdue i will be pulling my hair out!!!

:doh: I think I'm the only one on here who deosn't really mind reaching their due date or beyond!

It's 3 weeks exactly until my induction date so I know that I'll have my baby by then... if she comes early then so be it (I need to do a few things first though so if she could hang on for a couple of weeks it would be nice.... :lol: )

Having me and John as parents the last date she will arrive on is her due date... he's always early and I'm always late! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back