Labour sign spotting

All my symptoms have gone :cry: :cry: :cry:

So today its gonna be a LONG walk, pineapple, as many jalapenos as I can eat, and rumpy pumpy with the husband.

:pray: :pray: Come on you can still be a due date baby!!

oooh lara

you are brave, long walk, long waddle for me...

I had some chilli last night, a few strong braxtons

no more cramps and certainly no energy.....going to tidy nursery today tho!
x

laracomps said:
and rumpy pumpy with the husband.

Fair play to you.....i cant even think about doing any of that business at the moment!! :shock: im too big, too grumpy and too tired :rotfl:

(plus i dont think OH would come near me even if i begged him too.........pregnancy freaks him out :rotfl: :roll: )

Im gonna try some spicy food and the walking though...i dont wanna go overdue :( :cry: :x

I feel ill again :( I'm fed up with feeling ill!

I feel sick, got bad heartburn, my stomach hurts, and I've got no energy.
Wish I could sleep till I'm ready to pop!

Well back from my long walk.

Don't feel any different (apart from SPD is worse). Not really even had any BH today!

Chances of her coming before midnight tomorrow? I'm thinking nil. HMPF

I am the opposite

today had brutal BH, bad bad ones and a mildy crampy sensation all day.

the pain and the pressure when lying down in bed is really bad as well, she feels so heavy and turning from left to right is really painful, not just on my joints but the internal feeling of her pushing down.

anyone else getting this, is this a sign ?

x

Ginnymarie said:
I am the opposite

today had brutal BH, bad bad ones and a mildy crampy sensation all day.

the pain and the pressure when lying down in bed is really bad as well, she feels so heavy and turning from left to right is really painful, not just on my joints but the internal feeling of her pushing down.

anyone else getting this, is this a sign ?

x

I can sympathise with the pain and pressure. Mine is worse today, walking any distance feels as though baby will just fall out (if only!!!) the weight is painful, it feels as though baby is bouncing on my cervix!!

Also been getting BH today and my nesting has kicked in with a vengeance!! Ive scrubbed clean the whole bathroom and done 5 loads of washing so far!!

Still not packed hospital bags or bought car seat so baby can't come yet!!!!

ooooh soulem

are we close ?

i feel pretty good today and have an urge to clean too....

going to sort cabinet and pantry

argos tommorow for last minute things, storage baskets etc...midwife due at my house any minute so i will update the forum
xx

My symptoms are starting to disappear! Haven't had half as much BH's or period pains over the past couple days.
Just feel extremely tired and suffering from morning sickness again. The heartburn is still a nightmare!
I think Logan is quite happy where he is and hasn't got any plans to move in the near future :wall:

Well nothings really happening with me ive had a few more period pains and as shes only just starting to drop into my pelvis i cant see me going anywhere quickly.

Im going for a walk to try and get gravity to help me :D

lots of nesting going on here :lol: about time really as the house was a tip :lol: just emptied the dvd video cupboard, sorted, got rid of loads and put back in order.

think I'll go get my bags packed next :)

Well last night I got my hopes up, was having cramps that were much more noticable than the BHs I've been having so slept little.

Got up and they went away completely. Oh well.

daftscotslass said:
Well last night I got my hopes up, was having cramps that were much more noticable than the BHs I've been having so slept little.

Got up and they went away completely. Oh well.

That was just like I was on Monday night.

I've had nothing since! :wall:

You haven't felt sicky too, have you? I wasn't actually sick but the nausea hit me every time one came on. There was no pattern to them so I didn't hold out much hope!

Nothing to report from Lancaster...

Had another crap "Lara" night where BH kept me awake and were damn painful but then woke up and they've calmed down again. I have been faint all day and feel generally "under the weather" and tired and could quite happily sleep the day away.

So STILL no burst of energy and no Conifold!

hi
I braved a long walk today then mopped the floor

midwife said bub is 3/5 engaged....don't suppose this means she will arrive
never know
x

Aww Ginny 3/5 thats great, not long now then.

I went on a long walk today and have been bouncing like mad on my ball hoping i can get this little madam to engage.

daftscotslass - I have been feeling sicky for a few weeks now. I completely lost my appetite.

I can't remember if I had waves of sickness with the pains (damn pregnancy brain!) - but I do know that one night this week I woke up thinking I was going to be sick there and then in the bed! (tmi).

From lunch time-ish today, I have pains around my belly button. Don't think they come and go, just constant. Quite sharp. Bit bizarre - feels a bit like stitch I guess.

I have no symptoms which Im pleased about :D Unless baby stops being a little fish and moves from his wanky angle he can stay in there! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back