Could this be a sign...?

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
All today I've felt so uncomfortable like my bump is really low down. I can breathe much better now not so tight chested and mum thinks my bump looks lower.

All evening chip has been wriggling especially low down. Now all I feel is the need to pee. I keep thinking I'm going to wet myself.

Now I'm getting mild period pains lower down and I feel quite different like something is about to happen soon.

I have lots of increased CM clear and snotty like. Could be plug coming away??

Do you think this could be it or do I just have a wriggle bum pushing down on my bladder??

I felt most of the early contractions as ache under my bump, and I kept thinking it was other things to start with. I also said to my oh I just feel a 'bit different' so fingers crossed for you xxxx

oooo mayb kerri.....Im fed up with keep gettin all excited. keep havin cramps thru the night...lots of watery discharge n on n off nouts of the runs.......but then....it all goes away :'(

got a sweep booked for tomorro @ 1 so we'll see wat happens after that.

my mum was 17 days late with me so Im not hopeful.

jnr was deas quiet for tues n thurs n then went mad for it wriggin yday. they just love t keep us guessin eh.

big hugs xx

Might be kerrianne!!! Got my fingers crossed for you hun!!!

xx

Well, woke up this morning and nothing :(

Lots of clear CM still and still have mild period pains but nothing further to report.

I think my body is thinking about doing something though, I can just feel it!!

I'll see how the day pans out...?

(good luck with the sweep G girl) xx

Last edited:
It sounds like your body is preparing for something, yes. I really hope so for your sake! Would be wonderfull!!

xx

Oooohh good luck hun! Think I'll be the last feb mum left to pop! I'm convinced I'm gonna be a march mummy now anyway!

Now starting to loose my plug.!!!

Its creamy with slight pink stains. I'm told this is the first sign and anything could happen between now and a weeks time. I think something will happen within the next 48 hours. I feel really different!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back