Labour sign spotting

I only seen to get the heartburn when i lie down for bed so i drink a glass of milk before bed now that seems to help.

I think milk mings :puke: so I'll stick to the Gaviscon.

Know what you mean though Bloom - last night I kept doing horrible burny sicky burps when I lay down MING MING MING :puke:

I got some more gaviscon this morning, the shops only had the yukky stick in ya teeth tablets :puke: Better than nothing though.

I will be able to get another big bottle of liquid when I see the midwife on friday (though I hope I won't make that appointment!)

Had a sleep too and don't feel as sick now :dance:

poor you muppet mummy
i find rantadine helps, it is a tablet i get from the doc, I double up
with milk and gavison

but

my bump has dropped and now I can eat HUGE portions and be ok...

I am so hungry, is this a sign ?>>? ooooh

I reckon you are next mind

ohhh i am spotty today as well ?

Your bump dropping is a step in the right direction, mine still goes up and down like an elevator.

I feel really sick again this afternoon, it's annoying because there's loads of housework I want to do. I'm actually motivated to do it for once! :wall:

My heartburns a lot better than it was, still got a burning feeling in my throat though, I think from being sick this morning.

I will ask my muidwife about the rantadine when I see her on Friday. I'm getting through a big bottle of gaviscon a week at the moment, so maybe it's time for something stronger :think:

I have been taking rantadine for weeks

I am sure it is perfectly safe, just a stronger antacid, I had an acid tummy before i even got pregnant so I knew I could tolerate it, it is pure bliss.

yes, I cleaned the microwave today....

had a bit of a surge, even swept floors but i want to clean bathroom but cant face that today
x

I was sick again this morning, and got a back ache within 10 mins of waking up. Same old symptoms but no sign of labour :bored:

I slept well again last night but feel like I've got a tennis ball up my bum and that I've been kicked in the lady bits. Joy!!

Think its my turn to join this thread.

Really thought something was starting last night. Started off with very painful lower back and period pain feelings. Had that from about 22:15 till the early hours - combined with waves of pain coming from my back into lower tummy, which I def couldn't ignore! Also had loads of pressure in my lower tummy, found it hard to walk.

Anyway, went to bed to try and get some sleep, was :pray: this was finally it. Got woken up by the pain once, managed to get back to sleep. Then get up this morning... Its gone. Feel great.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

i've been getting period type pains every night for about 2 weeks, sometimes in the day as well. Ive got so used to them that i dont get excited anymore :roll: Its getting right on my nerves! I want my baaaaaaabbyyyyyyyyy!!!

laracomps - when do you next see your MW? If bubba doesnt arrive by Thurday, ive got an appointment to see MW on Friday and hopefully we'll sort out and induction. Cant believe baby's supposed to be here in 2 days, and theres no flippin' sign of her.

With Beth, i had my show at 38 weeks and she arrived at exactly 39 weeks. I just assumed this one would be early :( :wall: :roll:

sazzylou said:
laracomps - when do you next see your MW? If bubba doesnt arrive by Thurday, ive got an appointment to see MW on Friday and hopefully we'll sort out and induction. Cant believe baby's supposed to be here in 2 days, and theres no flippin' sign of her.

Seeing her later on today. No idea what she'll do / sort out. Am expecting my BP to be raised at this rate. Feel so stressed about it, and no one will leave me alone argghhhhhh. Already had a text from my sister. "Someone is due today, how do you feel, any different. Is you tummy any different." ... Got to laugh, she hasn't even got the right sodding day!!!

Is it possible to go into labour with no signs?! :pray: :pray: :pray:

laracomps said:
sazzylou said:

Seeing her later on today. No idea what she'll do / sort out. Am expecting my BP to be raised at this rate. Feel so stressed about it, and no one will leave me alone argghhhhhh. Already had a text from my sister. "Someone is due today, how do you feel, any different. Is you tummy any different." ... Got to laugh, she hasn't even got the right sodding day!!!

i have the same thing.....everyone i speak to either askes me if the baby's arrive (no, id bloody tell you if it had! :x ) or they want to know about my twinges (i wish i was getting twinges.... :roll: )

Oh well, hopfully your MW can cheer you up a bit. Im feeling stressed too. I convinced myself that i'd go into labour during the night (cos thats when my pains start) and every morning i get up is another morning i havent had her :( Im all teary and annoyed all the time at the moment. :cry:

sazzy - i know exactly what you mean about each morning, only it bothers me each night too when I go to bed and nothing is happening then either.

ive been leaking milk too isn't a first but it hasn't happened for quite a while; does this mean anything?!

Gahhh!!! :wall: I really want something to happen before friday when Im due at the hospital for a check up because I really don't want to go on my own and OH cant really take a day off for it.

sazzylou said:
laracomps said:
sazzylou said:

i have the same thing.....everyone i speak to either askes me if the baby's arrive (no, id bloody tell you if it had! :x ) or they want to know about my twinges (i wish i was getting twinges.... :roll: )

Oh well, hopfully your MW can cheer you up a bit. Im feeling stressed too. I convinced myself that i'd go into labour during the night (cos thats when my pains start) and every morning i get up is another morning i havent had her :( Im all teary and annoyed all the time at the moment. :cry:

You just totally described me at the moment. Hopefully it won't be too long for either of us :hug:

good luck guys

im sure it won't be long

i get twinges in night but any period pain has stopped

i have heard you often don't feel anything before, just a huge burst of energy and then you are stright into contractions but this sounds way too easy, me, I think it will be sleepless nights and pains in the night and then nothing same as what you guys have right now...lets hope not tho

x

Ginnymarie said:
i have heard you often don't feel anything before, just a huge burst of energy and then you are stright into contractions

I've heard about the burst of energy. In fact I think Kazlin metioned it in her birth story.

If thats the case today isn't my big day, I'm exhausted! I slept all night without waking up but still had to have a nap for a couple of hours this morning. I just couldn't keep my eyes open!

I've got a few weeks before I start symptom spotting (I keep thinking that because she is my first she won't be early so she could suprise me yet!) but hopefully it won't be long for you now.

It'll be lonely in here once you've popped though! :cry:

muppetmummy said:
Ginnymarie said:
i have heard you often don't feel anything before, just a huge burst of energy and then you are stright into contractions

I've heard about the burst of energy. In fact I think Kazlin metioned it in her birth story.

Oh, well, I'm stuffed then. I can't remember having any energy for about ooooooh 16 years :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back