Labour sign spotting

I don't know if these are labour signs but I get the following:
backache, period pains when go to bed in the evenings
need to go to the loo more often (a change from constipation because of iron tablets)

I had BHs previously, but haven't really noticed them recently.

I don't really think that my baby is going to come out for a while though. I thought it's easier to think that she won't be here for a while to avoid becoming too frustrated. Also, OH is overseas at the moment as there was a work emergency :shock:
[/list]

Happybunny said:
Does anyone know if you have to have a bloody show before you go into labour?

What I am trying to say, not so elegantly......is that necessarily the first true symptom, or could you quite easily go into established labour with no show?

I didn't have one last time but I was induced. I don't think you have to have one though or maybe some people just don't notice them :think:

Aww Im loving this thread :D

LOL @ us all symptom spotting :lol:

No real new symptoms to report other than I live in the bathroom for either no.1's and 2's :oops: I think thats just pressure from my little biff. Oh and losing more plug'sih looking substance. I lost the main bit already and I was hoping its re-sealed itself so I have something to look forward to as that was quite exciting! Other than that nothing....I feel like I need to give birth though very soon.

If you're listening little baby..

"Mummy's ready now!!!"

Well i can add to my list of symptoms too :cheer:
Sorry if TMI but
Last night had a huge clearout , which then was later followed by alot of mucousy (sp?) discharge.
Come on baby lets get this show on the road :)

Happybunny said:
Does anyone know if you have to have a bloody show before you go into labour?

What I am trying to say, not so elegantly......is that necessarily the first true symptom, or could you quite easily go into established labour with no show?

I had 6 hours of regular contractions before I had my show with James, I think it's supposed to be uncommon for labour to start with the waters breaking too. I had mine broken by the midwife when I was fully dilated.

I found it really hard to get to sleep last night cos of the period pain and braxton hicks (which are still relatively painless, just uncomfortable).
I'm sure I've got a couple of weeks to go yet at least as my cervix is still too high up to feel

I lost some plug this morning!!!!

First time I've noticed any going the whole pregnancy..

Good sign.... right???

:shock:

yep same here...

was convinced I was in early labour last week :roll: :roll:
come on baby, you are fully cooked now :pray:

I do agree though March babies need to come next, its only fair and then followed by me as im due today :wink: :D

Yay Llys...Roland is getting ready...
:cheer:

*(in the voice of Jesse from Fast Show)*
Today i have been mostly feeling......

Very low down achey pain....occasional radiating back pain....
Get worse damn u!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am detecting the infamous knicker snot and watery discharge! :cheer: :cheer: No sign of a plug though :(

Knicker Snot? :rotfl:

I love this thread I have to say :D

Please please keep it going peeps :cheer: I don't feel silly when I'm posting stupid things like "ooh I lost a bit of plug" :dance:

I am now getting pains and tightenings higher than before, in line with my tummy button now :think:

and sharp pains in my cervix

but hey this means not a thing according to how I was last week :shakehead: :shakehead:

Ok, so I'm obsessing like TTC'ers now over every sign :oops: .. BUT.....

I'm getting pelvic pain just on the right hand side when I walk (with very very small steps...!)... thoughts???

:think:

I want a symptom to spot!! I've had BH's for weeks/months I think but not painful ones. I rarely get back ache, had no muff snot or anything that looks like a plug and generally feel ok.

Maybe I feel a bit more restless but hell - who wouldn't? I was due last week!

My preggyness started this way too, no symptoms, no MS, nothing to reassure me it wasn't a false alarm - so maybe it's just me and this will be chugging along just as it was then.

I SO want a symptom! :rotfl:

floppit said:
I SO want a symptom! :rotfl:

Just think psychosematically :)

You felt a twinge in your foot or something. think about it a bit longer.. a bit longer.. and before you know it it wasn't in your foot at all, no, it was in your tummy, low down, therefore it must be a sign or something.. mustn't it???

:rotfl:

:rotfl:

Im glad we are all as bad as eachother.

Don't forget me!

I'm getting some really painful BH, and some very sharp pains in my pelvis.

Urchin said:
Don't forget me!

I'm getting some really painful BH, and some very sharp pains in my pelvis.

No.. not forgetting anyone :D I love this thread :D

Are your pains all over... mine just seem to be on my right side!!!
:think:

ooh oooh me mee... :cheer:
totally coming and going back pain...not agonising but niggly...lower back radiating up/down and around....

i'm hoping its early labour, i'm 5cm - just a total hardnut with pain - and baby will slip out at 12.01am tonight, so its no april fool!

yeah right!!!!!! :roll: :rotfl:

AnnaR2B said:
ooh oooh me mee... :cheer:
totally coming and going back pain...not agonising but niggly...lower back radiating up/down and around....

i'm hoping its early labour, i'm 5cm - just a total hardnut with pain - and baby will slip out at 12.01am tonight, so its no april fool!

yeah right!!!!!! :roll: :rotfl:

Ahh.. THERE you are :) I was wondering!!!

You really need to get onto MSN you know!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back