Labour sign spotting

I know..i'm crappo on here too, i get waylaid by things like tea and chocolate fingers & hotel babylon!!! How do i get on msn then..is it hotmail??? :hug:

do you have a hotmail account?

If you do, it's dead easy :)

Since my sweep this morning I have been really uncomfortable and have backache which is getting to the point were it is just more than annoying :D

This would be fun to do on msn :)

ETA - none of you are allowed to go before me :shakehead:

Llys said:
Ok, so I'm obsessing like TTC'ers now over every sign :oops: .. BUT.....

I'm getting pelvic pain just on the right hand side when I walk (with very very small steps...!)... thoughts???

:think:

I've had something like this before, a pain in the ovary area on the right hand side when walking, and also sometimes a stitch type pain there too. I put it down to ligaments getting stretched. It made walking really painful and awkward

fifi211 said:
Since my sweep this morning I have been really uncomfortable and have backache which is getting to the point were it is just more than annoying :D

This would be fun to do on msn :)

ETA - none of you are allowed to go before me :shakehead:

I hope it's your sweep working! :pray:

What is it with me and feeling crap at night?

I've been up since 5 this morning and on and off since 1 between having so much pressure on my bladder and BH so strong I had to get up and move around. I've also had a really dodgy tummy and what feels like a stitch.

This has happened the last few nights and though I felt rough it kind of got my hopes up. However the moment I'm up and awake, it's nowhere near as bad. BAH!

I've still got a dodgy stomach, I always seem to get strong BH's between 6 and 9 at night. And bub for the last few weeks goes wild from 8 til about 11 pushing his head down to the point where I think my waters are going to break.

I have so many BH last night I started to think I was in labour!

They were so strong and close together it was almost like one long contraction! It was horrible I was trying to get to sleep and my tummy hurt loads :(

Update after my sweep yesterday - had best nights sleep I've had for a week :wall: I felt really uncomfortable last night while watching telly and said to hubby that we had better go to bed and get some sleep incase anything started happening, I ended up sleeping till 10.30 this morning.

Still feel a bit twingy today but nothing I haven't felt before, so gonna have a warm bath and bounce on my ball for the rest of the day :lol:

Good luck with the ball bouncing fiona! :hug: :hug:

I feel pretty poo today...felt a bit sick earlier, got the usual lower backache and period pain, got an aching in my right rib, been leaking more watery discharge (got white creamy stuff too, will have to keep an eye on that, will call midwife if it continues this afternoon), and my heartburn is bugging me again! :wall:

I feel such a hypocondriac! :lol:

well

my symptom spotting is....

have loads energy today and want to clean clean clean

started on more cupboards, lists, clean organise, nest nest nest.

I had period pains a few night ago and a couple of strong BH today.

Also need to wee ALL the time, bub feels very low and getting electric shock type pains like the ones tilly is gettiing...

x

My left leg aches... especially round my knee, hopeful?? :roll:

I'm not desperate - honest. :oops: :fib:

I'd finally had enough of feeling sore at night and took a single paracetamol just before I went to bed. I think the effects were entirely psychological but I had the first good nights' sleep I've had in ages. I only had to get up once to pee.

I have absolutely no symptoms today! None whatsobloomin ever! :lol: I had a wicked sleep too! very odd LOL

I bet this is the calm before the storm. Knowing my luck my waters will break in front of my class when I go to see them tomorrow. :shock: :shock:

Miss! You done peed yourself!

:rotfl: :rotfl: I've still got the dull ache in my back and tummy but I think that's just going to be a permanent thing till the end now and doesn't actually mean anything :doh:
Still visiting the loo hundreds of times every day for number 1 & 2's, and can't walk without feeling like I'm gonna pee :oops:

ETA: Feeling sick again too, and my backache is getting worse :puke: :doh:

No progress from me apart from baby being lazy. :D

Ive finally got what *could* be signs.
Lower back and tummy pain.
My OH said my bump looks alot lower.
Ive had a dodgy tummy for a couple of days.
Other then that Im just soooo bloody tired.

I've been feeling sick, tummy feels dodgy, soft poo! :oops: BH's, backache, heartburn and very tired :sleep:

Nothing :wall:

Mind you, I still don't feel ready so I'm not doing anything to help at all.

Last time around I was eating pineapple none stop, necking raspberry leaf tea and bouncing on my birthing ball.
I'm not doing it this time cos I'm not ready to start yet LOL

I'm also a bit wary of the raspberry leaf since I had my bleed, I know it won't have caused it but it still feels wrong to do anything to mess with my cervix LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back