l_Maclean labour watch ***baby is here*****

Took a couple of paracetoml when came back from MLU, but tens machine is doing ok so far. CAn still talk through them, so obviously they're not that bad yet.

xxx

You should ask for another midwife, with long fingers! Happened to me a fee times so they got me someone else!

Don't they say a warm bath at this stage can get things going a bit faster? As long as you are not alone cos they say it might bring things on quickly and you might not be able to get out alone! Good luck. Xx

I have a tilted pelvis anyway, smear tests are an absolute nightmare normally - she was trying to get me to move towards her, but it was just too painful. xxx

Oh, how frustrating for you! How is the pain...? If you're managing ok with just TENs machine, maybe watch a film, go for a bit of a walk? Eat and sleep a bit if you can... Really hope things pick up for you soon and that LO will soon be here! Xx

They suggested that this morning, but DH was still at work, so i didnt want to do it when i was in the house on my own. Think we'll head out for a walk soon , then prob go somewhere for dinner - dont see me wanting to cook tonight. lol

Prob go for a bath after that if madam hasnt got a shift on. xxx

wow good luck, would be insterested to hear what contractions feel like as no one seems able to describe them!
least it is all in motion now, walk as much as poss to tilt that ol cocyx back.
exciting!

Good luck! Hope things get moving for you soon xx

wow good luck, would be insterested to hear what contractions feel like as no one seems able to describe them!
least it is all in motion now, walk as much as poss to tilt that ol cocyx back.
exciting!

Tight and sore. Mine are mostly across the bottom of bump.

Also SIGNIFICANTLY different from BH - so definitely no confusion there.

xxx

Not today - just the wee bit of pink smearing i had last night - nothing to write home about. xxx

i am right there with ya...ha ha...have you seen my posts??? i dont think i am contracting as yet but have had pinky smearing and a bloody show!!! come on girl, we can do this..lol xx

yeah, i was just trying to decide which thread to answer you on. lol - sounds promising.

I just realised today would be a lovely date of birth - 21-2-12 - but i dunno that Madams in enough of a hurry to make that now. lol

xxx

oh i def wont do that one... :D u never know like...i hope not cos im not emotionally ready!! ha ha

22.2 good date too :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back