Kylie1007 Finlay news : ( - Update 2

Bloom

Reaction score
Im sure Kylie wont mind me posting this but Finn was rushed into hospital yesterday with suspected meningtis i got a text at 5am this morning to say he was much better but he was in the high dependency unit till the results were in.

Lets hope it nots meningtis and hes home really soon.

Im praying for good news for you all Kylie :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Update 1

He has had a lumbar puncture and it looks like he has meningoccal septicaemia so thank god its not meningtis but still he is very poorly they are moving him out of the hdu and should be able to go home tomorrow with frequent visits back for antibiotics.

Poor Finn :(

Update 2

Finn is doing really well so they may be coming home tonight which is great news. :cheer:

Oh no poor little man!! i really hope he is ok hugs for Finn and Kylie!
Fingers crossed it isnt meningitus and they get him better soon- at least he is in the best place!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

ah poor Finlay really hope he gets better with the antibioitics :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no poor little Finlay :(

Hugs to Finlay, Kylie and her OH

meningoccal septicaemia is the worst one to have.. :( I so hope he is alright.. Its exactly what Tia had at 9 months. Tell her that once they start him on the antibiotics that he will start to improve really quickly :) And there are sets of antibiotics she might have to take that make it look like her wee has blood in it but it doesn't it just colours it.

I really feel sorry for Kylie... the lumber puncture has to be possibly one of the most horrific things to put your kid through :cry: Tell to get as much sleep as possible when Finlay's sleeping and to remember shes a fantastic mum and its ok to burst into tears every five minutes... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Phew, thank goodness he is ok!!!! Pass on our love please xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back