We live in the doctors **UPDATE 2**

Great news tilly!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: So glad he's feeling better! Mummy's instincts eh? Always right!! I swear its like we know more than doctors sometimes, lol :clap:

yea I cannot believe the change! no more tears, no tummy grumbles and no runny poohs. His nappies are almost back to how they used to be!!! Im so happy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aww I'm really pleased for you both.

I wish I had persisted now! The milk she is on sorted her out (ish, having a few probs with her at the mo) but its 9 quid a tin! She's on more than one a week now grr.

Keeping my fingers crossed it says good for little James.

thanks hun. Im hoping its temporary intollerance and that he can go cback to normal milk. Im going to leave him on this for about 8 weeks then try his old milk again and see what happens. Will the docs not prescribe special milk for you?

xx

Nope - I got some crappy locum doctor that just said 'yeah its colic' and made me feel like I was wasting his time! GRR.
I can't prove that it was the milk, as they made me start putting infacol in her bottles at the same time. I am pretty sure the infacol didn't do anything. She always brought up her wind well.

Makes me so angry tho, cos she was just like James and Connie were but no one would listen. Its hard to insist on them sorting it out when you don't know what is normal yourself cos you've never had a baby before!

Bah humbug. Oh well, alls well that ends well eh :hug:

SO GLAD he's better. I know firsthand how draining his being ill can be on you as his mother!!

Well done hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back