Knock, Knock is there room for another??

Jaidy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Hope your all feeling ok and blossoming!

Just wondered if there is space for me, I got my BFP today! I am pregnant with my second, I am a little bit shocked as I only came off the pill in August and it was my first month TTC.

Going to make an appointment for the doctors for next week to get it all confirmed.

Nice to meet you all :hug:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: A big congrats to you hun and welcome to the madhouse :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wish i was gonna be in here with ya but im off to tri 2 on saturday :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Heres to a happy healthy nine months, looks like you well and truly caught your eggy well done you!!!! :hug: :hug:

congrats on your very quick BFP!! :cheer: Theres loads of room here in first tri for you and many many more :pray:

wow jaidy, i heard you were back little while ago been meaning to pop into ttc to say hi but been so busy but just seen this and wow :D :cheer:

im so so happy for you hun wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hug: :hug:

WOOPwell done Jade i told you it could be done on first cycle off pill!!!!
I'm soo happy for you sweetie!! big hugs and wishes for a happy healthy 9 months!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wooooooooo go Jaidy!!! congrats have a H&H 9mths!!!

bloody hell hun, that was quick, congrats hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Aww Jade - I'm sooo happy for you chick!! Here's to a hppy & healthy 9 months!! :hug: :cheer:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone!!

Im excited but also bricking it!! :rotfl:

I just don't beleive there's so many of us who went through it the first time together, and here we all are again!! Must be bloody mental!! :lol:

Congratulations theres PLENTY of room enjoy xxxxxxxx :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back