Pregnant...Just

I know how you both feel, im going on wed for docs confirmation, cant wait!!! Keep saying to myself that its still early days though, like you both I wont relax until I get my scan and know all is ok and get past 12 weeks. You girls got many symptoms yet????

My boobs have got bigger and really tender, i have to hold them when i go down the stairs!!! Also i can't stop eating, i feel like a right pig, no sickness yet though :dance: I am really tired and can't be bothered to do anything but i was like that before, so don't know if that's a symptom or not :lol: Have you any?

My biggest sign was my boobs OMG were they SORE it got to the point before I even sat up in the morning they felt like bricks! It was awful! Not looking forward to that again I tell you :shakehead:

It's weird because as i'm typing this now i've got pains in my stomach, inbetween a stomach ache and cramps i had it the other day aswell. Has anyne else experienced anything simular?

How far are you? Just curious :D

If your concerned of any pains I could only suggest you visit your doctors :) It doesn't necessarily indicate a problem so relax, enjoy your pregnancy & speak to your doctor if you are concerned.

Well i don't know how far gone i am myself! It's so frustrating, I can't go off my periods as coming off the pill made them irregular. I visited the doctor's on Friday for my confirmation and she's going to notify the hospital so i can have an early scan, so just waiting now :roll: I reckon about 3 weeks maybe but who knows :!: The pains aren't extreme but like a twinge really.

Ah how frustrating x

Lots of best wishes for a healthy pregnancy :angel:

Try not to worry mild cramping isn't unusual just get some medical advise if you are worried. Stress isn't healthy for anyone in general :D

x

Congratulations to you all - seems we have had a bit of a baby boom over the weekend?! You are bound to worry in the early stages - I know I did (and still do), just try to take it easy and take each day as it comes, that's all I can suggest!!

Congrats to you too! Counting down the days for a scan, really wanna know when i'm due :think:

My boobs have been swollen and dead sore, I am flat chested and have been having the mickey taken out of me last week for the sudden growth spurt!!! Also the smell of my dogs food makes me queasy in the morning, smell is really sensitive. Did a test friday as I was certain, and it was negative, so waited until yesterday and had 4 positive!!! I havent come off cloud nine since. My younger sis due two week before me, both our first so we are both so excited at the mo. My dad shell shocked!!!! We are best friends so its great to be going through this together. I feel blessed :angel:
Congrats to everyone who is new to this!!!

I had an early scan at 5 weeks and u cud see the sac and again 2 weeks later you cud see the heart beating as clear as a bell and i have pic on pc wud put up to show but dont know how too xx

Congrats to everyone who has just found out they are pregant, and i hope everything goes well for you all and you have a heathly pregancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back