kittens and pregnancy

Anna23

Reaction score
just out of intrest does anyone know if i have to be careful with holding the kittens or touching them while pregnant? i know you have to be careful with cats litter etc... but is it the same for newborn kittens?

kittens are nearly always born with worms so be extra careful when handling them and just make sure you take the usual precautions i.e. washing hands etc.

beanie said:
kittens are nearly always born with worms so be extra careful when handling them and just make sure you take the usual precautions i.e. washing hands etc.
i got that cuticura hand hygine gel will this be enough? or should i wash them as well

Anna23 said:
beanie said:
i got that cuticura hand hygine gel will this be enough? or should i wash them as well

Is that the stuff that cleans your hands without washing? To be honest, I would still wash your hands with warm soapy water because I cant see that stuff being better than water.

I agree, wash your hands everytime you come in contact with kittens.

You never said how many kittens your cat had?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back