how many kittens do you think?

she had 4 in the end :cheer: :cheer: so cute and tiny they are, will post pics this evening when hubby gets home

aww cute :D

cant wait to see pics!! beeby kitties *swoon*

if you are having trouble keeping her in buy the largest dog crate you can and shut her in there when you arent in to watch her. you could buy 2 and attatch them to each other, that way she wont be able to get out but has plenty of space :)

Aww. You're now a granny to her kittens :lol: .

I call one of my cats Houdini. He has been known to rip a cat flap out it's fixing in the door to get outside. Even when he had a broken foot it was impossible to keep him in.

Hazel said:
Aww. You're now a granny to her kittens :lol: .

I call one of my cats Houdini. He has been known to rip a cat flap out it's fixing in the door to get outside. Even when he had a broken foot it was impossible to keep him in.

haha cue!! :lol:

Oh dear! My cat is pure evil! I hope she doesn't have anymore kittens. She's starting to fill out again!

LisaJ1986 said:
Oh dear! My cat is pure evil! I hope she doesn't have anymore kittens. She's starting to fill out again!

if you take her to the vets they can see if she is, and if she's only just pregnant they could still spey her. my cat was a little slapper, its how we eded up with baby beans, but thank god she's not having anymore.

I'm gonna email RSPCA coz apparently they can help with the cost (which is why she's not been done) I had to bottle feed her last litter in the daytime coz she was only bothering at night! Imagine that with a 4 week old baby!
I'm hoping it'll stop her being so aggressive too. It's only towards me, but i have several scars where she's attacked me over our food! She's banned from the kitchen otherwise we'd have nothing left!

ohhhhhhhh i'm NOT a happy girly :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: she ran out the door when i was coming in the house after talking to my mum luckkily i saw her so ran after her and managed to grab her thank goodness :evil: :evil: :evil: she is such a naughty cat grrrr

Hi Anna, dont forget you can have her speyed as soon as the kittens are weaned so by the time they are 5 weeks old ish she can be done, we get them done in the rescue any time from 4-5 weeks after giving birth and even if she had got out by then its soon enough it wouldnt matter.

Good luck with them and dont forget the piccies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back