Kicks

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
This may sound silly..
But...

Can babys kick too much!?
I know it's an idea to get checked out if we have reduced movements but ALL day yesterday he was non stop, and all night, and everytime I opened my eyes during my sleeep he was going for it alllllllll night... And hes really active today too!?

Should I be worried or not? :shock:

I have a very active little one too! if it not her hands or feet its her bottom! She tends to stick her bum out at one side lol luckily i know she is head down tho thay way xx

I know, I can't work out where my mans sat.

I've always had such a hard bump, it's never been flabby or anything and I can't feel how hes laid ;(

I also have a very active baby, it would be easier to count the mins in the day when he is not moving or pushing on my tummy! I even googled whether it was possible to have too much movement although like you said it does seem like a silly thing to ask! I think it is just dependant on how baby is lying and the size of the baby. I know my Lo is measuring big (estimated at 5lb 7oz at 32 week scan) I know these measurements are not always accurate but this baby certainly feels huge! It's really reassuring to have loads of movements tho as it is the complete opposite of when I was pregnant with my first!

Yeah exactly. I felt silly asking but I didn't know if too much movement or anything means hes stressed or anything like that...

I guess now it's because he can react to more things as his brain has developed and stuff!

I think he's going to be a big baby, I haven't had Fundal height done yet, will be having that on 4th July when I'mm be like 28.5

I wish my little man moved as much as yours! :(
Boo to hardly any movement + anterior placentas!!

xx

I was wondering exactly the same thing!!! Somedays I feel as though my little one is going to rip through my sides, her kicks and twist and turns are so aggressive and frequent!!! But I think it is more of a sign of a healthy strong baby!! :) xx

My baby picks and chooses when she wants to play, usually when I'm trying to rest! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back