Kicks make me feel queasy!

Lulabell

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not complaining I'm getting kicks but omg they make me feel ill!

14 hours non stop it seems and it feels like it's near my froo froo and bladder. Constantly feeling like I need the loo. Been like this 3 or 4 days in a row now.

Arghhh! :wall2:

Me too, I've got a little athlete in there, and sometimes I get a bit nauseous with it, especially if I'm lying down.

Of course, it doesn't take much to make me feel sick these days!

My LO has really gone for it this week too. Some of the kicks have been so har I thought he was gonna burst out alien style. Awake at 3am last night with him doing somersaults. Apparantly he's like his dad was like that.

My LO is very active sometimes and can feel a bit uncomfortable sometimes but I find the best thing is gentle exercise, even just going for a little walk, movement rocks the baby to sleep :) xxx

I find when i go out walking, it wakes him/her up. Hadn't felt a anything this morning so had thought it was having a grow day and time to give my internal organs a bit of a break...but been out shopping and now home and it's started kicking again! Lol. Oh well...just got an active baby for now I guess. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back