Kicks!

Bee7

Reaction score
For weeks i was complaining that i hadn't felt any movement from the little man and now he won't pipe down! Not that i'm complaining :) my mum was the first person to feel him kick from the outside yesterday...think OH was a bit miffed that it wasn't him, but he wasn't there! Felt like a bit of a milestone *sniff* I'm also noticing some uncomfortable feelings around my bladder, don't know if it's baby actually kicking at it or just how he's positioned alongside it. It actually feels like someone is squeezing it and i find myself desperately running for the nearest loo!

Bit of a pointless thread but i know a lot of ladies worry that they can't feel movement. I didn't feel anything til over 20 weeks and even now it's still not constant. But just feel reassured that it will come :) xxx

Aww it,s great when you start feeling them move, feels like there's actually a baby in there!!

yeah its a weird feeling the first time u feel them move around inside you lol but its amazing :D xxx

aww its a beautiful feeling isnit!!! i felt my baby kick from the outside 2 days ago, its bliss!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back