kicking

kirlykird

Reaction score
I know this may sound like a silly topic and I had to check,just I'm a little concerned as everywhere I read at the mo is telling me that he should be kicking 10 times a day and that this is normal.

The thing that concerns me is if I'm supposed to be checking that he kicks enough,should I be concerned that he licks and moves too much? He never stops moving day nad night and is constantly fidgeting.

Do you think there's something wrong with him or is he just siper happy? :?

Thats sounds so much like Libby!!! She is a right little fidget...constantly nudging about, and wriggling, kicking and bouncing :cheer:

MW heard her having a big fidget today on the doppler she was rolling about all over the place, and she said 'she sounds happy enough in there'.....she wasn't concerned....made me chuckle as C always used to fidget himself to sleep so I'm convinced thats what she's doing :lol:

Hopefully they're wearing themselves out so that they spend lots of time asleep when they are here.....or is that wishful thinking?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

glad to hear it's not just me, you read so much of what is 'normal' that I get worried that I'm not :hug:

kirlykird said:
should I be concerned that he licks too much?

Only when he discovers Girls K!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously though, I don't think its a problem im sure its like a Minimum of 10 a day not like a max or anything. Mine goes for hours of not moving and then has sudden bursts of energy. When I wake up for the loo LO is always bumping about.....I think (s)he is just like me and b really as (s)he gets all excited when its bed time (like we do cause we get to sleep ha ha) and when we go to the pub and when CSI is on!

kirlykird said:
glad to hear it's not just me, you read so much of what is 'normal' that I get worried that I'm not :hug:

YOu are not normal

jennywren said:
kirlykird said:
should I be concerned that he licks too much?

Only when he discovers Girls K!!!

Seriously though, I don't think its a problem im sure its like a Minimum of 10 a day not like a max or anything. Mine goes for hours of not moving and then has sudden bursts of energy. When I wake up for the loo LO is always bumping about.....I think (s)he is just like me and b really as (s)he gets all excited when its bed time (like we do cause we get to sleep ha ha) and when we go to the pub and when CSI is on!

:rotfl: :rotfl: Don't!!!! :oops: He won't want to anyway...neither will Tom :shakehead:

As for the normal comment... :moon:

only good thing about girls Em the way I look at it is a daughter can only come home pregnant once in 9 months but a son can have numerous pregnant girls knocking on the door .... I shudder to think :shock: :oops:

Still Tom tells me he's not going to like girls anyway so I'm safe :cheer:

I should hope you're at least ten years off that worry yet chick :hug: Although good logic about the daughter thing :think:

cloud9 said:
ooooh you poor deluded people :rotfl:

Im sat here thinking the same :rotfl:

And K - would you not prefer Tom to be in to Girls rather than boys* :rotfl:

(*disclaimer - this does not mean I think there is anything wrong with gays)

kirlykird said:
jennywren said:
cloud9 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well you know, you gotta add these things in just incase lol, don't wanna get accues of being a bigot by some gay bloke posing to be a pregnant woman or anything :rotfl:

jennywren said:
kirlykird said:
jennywren said:
cloud9 said:

well you know, you gotta add these things in just incase lol, don't wanna get accues of being a bigot by some gay bloke posing to be a pregnant woman or anything :rotfl:

JW, I would love a day in your head :rotfl:

kirlykird said:
jennywren said:
kirlykird said:
jennywren said:
cloud9 said:

JW, I would love a day in your head :rotfl:

I don't know if you would like it........it's like crazy town - there is a party going on all day long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back