Kelsey & Squiglet...

Apparently little miss is huge, approximately 4lb 8oz (2.2kg to those normals amongst us :rotfl:)... again with legs measuring 35wks... :rotfl:... Oh yes... and they couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl... probably a girl... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I shuda just stayed team green you know...

They aren't happy with her being so big and want to keep an eye on her... so I have another scan on the 26th December (Spain doesn't have a boxing day... :roll:) but DD will be dead chuffed because she can come along this time :) But it will be that scan that will determine if I am going to be induced early or not.

I don't look or feel big though :think: ... I just have her permanently wedged up into my rib cage which is getting a little tiresome..

I wonder how Kelsey did? KELSEY WHERE ARE YOU????

That scan will be a nice xmas present for Tia!

Hope she doesn't grow too quickly over the next few weeks :)

If you're over feeding her already, how big is she gonna get over the xmas period :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Gr8 pressie for Tia though

moomoo192 said:
If you're over feeding her already, how big is she gonna get over the xmas period :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Gr8 pressie for Tia though

Yes with all that chocolate I plan on eating :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does Anyone Know How Kelsey Is? I Hope It All Went Ok. I Dont Want To Text Her & Bother Her So I'll Hang On a Bit Longer & Hopefully We'll Hear From Her Soon With Good News :hug: xxx

Hi everyone, sorry, didn't get home till after picking the kids up from school.

Right, the hospital said she's grown but not enough for them to be totally happy with so they've booked me in for another scan in a fortnight. She's below the 50th centile on the chart so they scanned the umbilical cord to check the blood flow and all was well with that.

kelsey said:
Hi everyone, sorry, didn't get home till after picking the kids up from school.

Right, the hospital said she's grown but not enough for them to be totally happy with so they've booked me in for another scan in a fortnight. She's below the 50th centile on the chart so they scanned the umbilical cord to check the blood flow and all was well with that.

Well at least its good news about the blood flow... :)

Were your other children small at all? ..

Tyler was 2 weeks early and 6lb 15oz, Cayla was on the due date and 6lb 12oz and Aidan was 40+2 and 7lb 5oz.

U not on msn? you're not coming up

I had a friend when i was preggers with my first, who was very tall and skinny, her bloke was very short and skinny. Her bump full term resembled a small football, i've never seen such a clearly defined "ball" for a bump!She was told she was having a small baby and they wanted to keep an eye on things (this was 13yrs ago now) anyway she had a 10lb 4 boy :rotfl: my they can get it wrong sometimes

Squiglet said:
Apparently little miss is huge, approximately 4lb 8oz (2.2kg to those normals amongst us :rotfl:)... again with legs measuring 35wks... :rotfl:... Oh yes... and they couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl... probably a girl... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I shuda just stayed team green you know...

They aren't happy with her being so big and want to keep an eye on her... so I have another scan on the 26th December (Spain doesn't have a boxing day... :roll:) but DD will be dead chuffed because she can come along this time :) But it will be that scan that will determine if I am going to be induced early or not.

I don't look or feel big though :think: ... I just have her permanently wedged up into my rib cage which is getting a little tiresome..

Why are they concerned due due her size? My growth scan at 33 weeks showed his weight at 3kg and leg length of 37 weeks! You've got me worried now as he is a lot bigger than you've said and they never mentioned any concerns to me.

annaespana1 said:
Squiglet said:

Why are they concerned due due her size? My growth scan at 33 weeks showed his weight at 3kg and leg length of 37 weeks! You've got me worried now as he is a lot bigger than you've said and they never mentioned any concerns to me.

I got diagnosed with GD... so its why they are panicking... plus Spanish women are tiny and I think they go by all that rubbish tbh... I'm not worried... Tia was a big baby... I wasn't expecting anything smaller than 9lbs this time round..

Gestational Diabetes... but they aren't actually sure if that's it, because its acting weird apparently... I have constantly low blood sugar rather than extremely high or it peaks rapidly and dips just as fast.. :think: but because they don't know they are treating me as if I have GD... just writing the full name will take me ages... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kelsey, glad the blood flow etc all looked ok. I wouldn't worry too mch (i know easier said than done) about the size, i've heard so many people been told the wrong thing, either too small and they have a big baby or vice versa. I think a lot of it is guesstimates.

Still better safe than sorry and at least you get another scan to see your baby again

Ye I'm looking forward to having another scan, thats if I havent had her by then - I'll be 38+3 at the next scan

kelsey said:
Ye I'm looking forward to having another scan, thats if I havent had her by then - I'll be 38+3 at the next scan

I'd take your hospital bag with you just incase.. :)

I'd better pack it Squigs. I'm getting there lol, i put in an item a day :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back