Kelsey & Squiglet...

kelsey said:
Ye I'm looking forward to having another scan, thats if I havent had her by then - I'll be 38+3 at the next scan

another scan?? how do you get one of those? i thought it was just dating scan and then the 2nd one and thats it

:?

do we get a third?? im 33 weeks on monday so i shud get one right?

mommytori said:
kelsey said:
Ye I'm looking forward to having another scan, thats if I havent had her by then - I'll be 38+3 at the next scan

another scan?? how do you get one of those? i thought it was just dating scan and then the 2nd one and thats it

:?

do we get a third?? im 33 weeks on monday so i shud get one right?

No... you will only get one if the doc's pick up a problem in your 20weeks scan or you have a pre-existing medical condition or you have a pregnancy related medical condition or if you are admitted to hospital and they wish to check the baby.

In general they won't give you a third scan if your pregnancy is normal and you have had no problems.

Kelsey had one because her baby has been measuring on the small side for a while now.. And I got one, because my fluid was low at my last scan and I have Crohn's so they wanted to check the growth.

my community mw told me id get another one about 32 weeks. but thank god noones mentioed it ever again!! leave my baby alone.. womb invaders!

lisa&alex said:
my community mw told me id get another one about 32 weeks. but thank god noones mentioed it ever again!! leave my baby alone.. womb invaders!

Lisa, wouldn't you want another scan? i'd take any that were thrown at me, i love seeing my baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back