Keep waking up...

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
In the middle of the night absolutely starving!!

It's driving me mad because it's hunger pains that are the type that keep you awake but then you can't be bothered getting out of bed to make something to eat!

I know if you eat late in the evening it makes you hungry in the night time but I don't eat late nor have I changed my eating habits!

Is it just me or has n e body else been getting this? X

I keep waking up - hips start killing me when I lay down, then I need a wee, then I feel SO thirsty (not hungry tho! ). So sleep is very broken, and I wake up knackered! I seem to be thirsty al the time at the moment, but worse at night. Hungry all through the day, but thankfully don't get hungry at night - yet! Xx

I've taken to toasting hot cross buns at around 3am every morning coz im starving tryed not eating before bed, tryed eating something before bed but always wake up really hungry xx

when i wake up in the night i feel a bit sick, like i did in tri 1 if i hadnt eaten. not fun

Yes, and a friend who had a baby last year told me to have weetabix, or something like that. So there I am 3am with weetabix. Feel like a right piggy.

Yup i have been waking up starving - so starving that can't ignore it. Have been eating a yoghurt or couple of biscuits just to get me through till brekkie!!

Ooh hot cross buns yum think i may have to go buy some! God sooo food driven lately x

They do 3 packs of 6 in asda for £1.50 bargin now i have them stashed all over the house because there is not enough room in the bread bin for them and my crumpets aswell lol. I'm so food driven youo would not belive lol
xx

i think the best thing to do is eat,if you fight it it takes ages to get back to sleep i found just getting up for a slice of toast or something quick makes u feel much better and straight back to sleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back