Tummy bug!

zo75

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm a bit worried cos I've had this dreadful tummy bug which kicked in around 3pm yesterday and has kept me awake most of hte night. I feel fevery and have diaorreah (nice) :oops: all night. I can't keep anything in. Baby Max is still moving around (probably loving all the new space he has!) but there's nothing I can eat without it comming straight back out again. Any suggestions? Am worried that my little boy will be starving in there!

zx

ps am 33 weeks pregnant

Hi

I've just recovered from a week long bug and it was horrible. I went to see the dotor yesterday by which time I was feeling better. He said that the baby would be fine but not to get dehydrated. He also said that if I felt feverish again to go and see him so maybe you should pop to the doctor just in case. Mind you'll the doctor will probably just tell you it's a virus and send you home :?
Get well soon

Dont worry about your little one starving, your body will have stored fat type stuff which your baby can live off! but would be a good idea to get to the docs, otherwise you will prob feel even worse and you wont be getting any energy. Ginger tablets are normally got for sorting out tummy upsets, but still suggest you see docs asap.

Good luck hun, take care

Natalie x

thank you both, wouldn't normally be worried if it was just me feeling icky but when the little one is involved it's different. I guess this is the start of years of worrying that he'll be ok all the time!

zx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back