Hormones??

*Hope*

Reaction score
I really cannnot sleep atm, im laying awake half the night feeling soo agitated about everything.

my OH is driving me mad with his snoring and his good long sleeps.:sleep:

I just feel really quite down atm and constantly annoyed in a way.:wall2:

is this normal or am i getting depressed or something?!?!

Well not too sure whether it is a pregnancy thing, but I am also with you on that! I have been getting really uncomfortable just lately and I can feel myself getting quite grumpy for no apparent reason!! Hope you feel better soon, I'm sure the lack of good sleep doesnt help!.x

Hormones I reckon, in my case i have been so easily irritated I have to remind myself to be nice!

Ive been the same. Last night I couldnt sleep and OH was snoring away so I went in to babys room and sat on the rocking chair and just cried, I dont really know what it was all about but I got myself so worked up about him not reading the hypnobirthing book yet and decided that he didnt care about me, and I was gonna have no birth partner and Id have to do it all on my own, and i wouldnt be able to so the hospital would end up forcing me to have all sorts of intervention I dont want cos I had noone to stick up for me. In the light of day it seems rather overdramatic but I honestly was sobbing!

Quite glad to hear others are doing it too, I thought I was going mental!

I have to say i have my first trimester moods back - was only thinking that today! Crying over socks being a moody madam. Prob not helped by snoring OH and lack of sleep - athough i have been catching up in the day! Impatient and like a sargent major ooooh and ten more weeks to go hehe- poor family!

Ive found that Im gettin annoyed over silly things. Like right now I have uni work but I just want to go bed, so instead of getting on with the uni work Im sat here working myself up about it and just wanting to sleep...I make no sense anymore lol

The other day I cried because I couldnt find my purse...even though it was in my handbag, where it always is. I just worked myself up and started bawling over it. I thought these hormones were done with in the first trimester?!?!!

Ive found that Im gettin annoyed over silly things. Like right now I have uni work but I just want to go bed, so instead of getting on with the uni work Im sat here working myself up about it and just wanting to sleep...I make no sense anymore lol

The other day I cried because I couldnt find my purse...even though it was in my handbag, where it always is. I just worked myself up and started bawling over it. I thought these hormones were done with in the first trimester?!?!!

I think they stay abit after the babys born am i right? i dont know but i bloody hope not because ive been up and down like a bloody yo-yo and its annoying me.
Im so aggitated and irratated and the rest of the time i wana cry and over silly things i think lol.
I dont get the rest/sleep i really need because im fidgeting quite abit in the night an in the day sometimes i'll have terrible backache which i have trouble getting comftable when i sit :mad: cant win these days lol.
x

I was the exact same :lol: OH drove me insane with his snoring and farting! Arghh! I cracked one day because he was keeping me awake and I wanted to fully enjoy my last lot of sleeps! I made him get a nasal spray and tablets to help the wind! :rofl: Honestly! Worked a treat.. I was so so easily annoyed in my last lot of weeks.. I think its completly normal, there is a lot on your mind wether you are fully aware of it or not.. If you are feeling things are really getting on top of you talk to someone hun xx

I think they stay abit after the babys born am i right?

They stayed here all right :lol: Being started on the pill definitly didn't help me get back to normal either.. When the first lot of weeks are over you you feel yourself slowly but surely being a calmer less she-devilish woman :lol: x

I think they stay abit after the babys born am i right?

They stayed here all right :lol: Being started on the pill definitly didn't help me get back to normal either.. When the first lot of weeks are over you you feel yourself slowly but surely being a calmer less she-devilish woman :lol: x

thats just wat i wanted to hear thanks :D im looking foward to having little man so i dont have to be an evil women cos i am when hormonal lol x

:lol: I think I would have settled a lot quicker if it hadn't of been for cerazette too! Devil pill I tell you lol men have nooo idea! x

wow only just got some internet access to check my replies and i must say i am so relieved to see everyone feels this way!

the sleeping has got a tad better recently but i do feel like he is the enemy in the night and my darling during the day. Im probably not the nicest person to live with atm!

Oh and also i have this weird cleaning everything religiously thing going on. Like i cant NOT clan even for one day. Every room is spotless and cleaning feels like my new hobby! The place looks like a show home hahaha?!?! xx

Nesting instinct :lol: I went mental with a bottle of dettol.. Inside drawers and everything.. Wardrobe doors, every inch of every room :) Getting ready for your LO hun :hug: xx

Haha its so funny, im not normally like this!! when is nesting instinct meant to start? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back